Tattoos: Who's got 'em, who wants 'em?

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

XDm45

Tattoos: Who's got 'em, who wants 'em?

Post by XDm45 »

A buddy of mine is moving into a tattoo shop in the parma/brooklyn area, and he is putting a Pro-Gun sign up in the front window.
Not sure how many of you are tattoo kind of people, but he is an award winning artist, and it's always good to give the pro gun people a little extra business.
If anyone is interested, all the info, and some of his work can be found at http://www.wickedtattoousa.com
Mods, if I broke any rules posting his site here, feel free to let me know, and punish as needed :D
This Space For Rent
tglassburner

Re: Tattoos: Who's got 'em, who wants 'em?

Post by tglassburner »

Just got a new tattoo from one of my concealed carry students, will be getting a few more shortly.
Good looking out though.
My Blog
NRA Certified Instructor
Amount of money I have spent in a non enumerated CPZ this year - $0.00
Number of CPZ signs taken down because of me - 4
Gaspode

Post by Gaspode »

I was tattoo crazy for a few years there. Have 7 as of now. All are deeply personal to me, and I generally don't have pictures of them up. One or two may be on The Book of Faces.

I've toyed with getting a sleeve done, but who knows. I seem to remember having less bills back when I got all of these :lol:
Pride is all well and good. But a sausage is a sausage.

All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo.
scriz

Post by scriz »

I've started on sleeves, but think I've decided on maintaining the tattoos on my right forearm as the are. I got a bad looking tattoo done on my left forearm and i'll be covering it up with a sleeve in the future.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

Too expensive and too many guns out there yet to be purchased with the money.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by OldManTod »

I'm afraid of needles.
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Waiting until next year for my first.
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

I dont know how to count how many I have. If I have 6 sittings at 3 hours each into a piece, is that one tattoo or 6?
Poop!
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:I dont know how to count how many I have. If I have 6 sittings at 3 hours each into a piece, is that one tattoo or 6?
That's a work of art then to take that long. One of our K-9 officers has one of his old K-9s tattoed on his leg. He said it took 12 hours for the detail and I say it's amazing.

Me, none and well, not my thing. I'm actually weird in that I love tattoos on someone else, but just not for me to do to myself. If that makes sense.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

JediSkipdogg wrote:
dan dan the XD40 man wrote:I dont know how to count how many I have. If I have 6 sittings at 3 hours each into a piece, is that one tattoo or 6?
That's a work of art then to take that long. One of our K-9 officers has one of his old K-9s tattoed on his leg. He said it took 12 hours for the detail and I say it's amazing.

Me, none and well, not my thing. I'm actually weird in that I love tattoos on someone else, but just not for me to do to myself. If that makes sense.
Im the same way about piercings. My wife has half a dozen or so, I'd rather die than have one.

My left forearm has 9 sittings at 2.5-3 hours each, and my right forearm, in progress, is already at 3 sittings of 2-2.5 hours each, with quite a few left. Theyre pricey, but you get to keep them forever.
Poop!
XDm45

Post by XDm45 »

I'm in the same boat dan, I have tons of hours into mine. I have 4 pin up girls, and another in progress, plus a sleeve of bio-mechanical type stuff in progress as well. I've lost count of the number hours I have invested.
This Space For Rent
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Theyre pricey, but you get to keep them forever.
Barring an industrial accident.
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Morne »

I have quite a lot of ink, but am not going to post pics. They are very personal and were never intended for the general public. I can conceal them in shorts and a t-shirt.

My back piece took 35-ish hours, broken up over 9+ sessions.

I think I am done getting ink. Last one I got was the back piece and that was 6 years ago.

My rules for getting tattooes:
1-no words, names or lettering.
2-able to be concealed in a business setting.
3-should have some personal meaning.
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

Morne wrote:I have quite a lot of ink, but am not going to post pics. They are very personal and were never intended for the general public. I can conceal them in shorts and a t-shirt.

Well, I hate to have to do this, but I've met Morne off-line and you wouldn't expect what is on his back..I had no choice but take a picture.

OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

But if they all look like this one, was it worth it?

OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member