[SOLD] FS/FT Canon Rebel Xsi DSLR setup Dayton

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ohiophotog

FS/FT Canon Rebel Xsi DSLR setup Dayton

Post by ohiophotog »

I have decided to sell my Canon Xsi and all of its goodies. I do not want to split up these items at this time.

All items work and are in excellent condition.

Canon Rebel Xsi camera body
Canon 18-55 kit lens
Tamron 18-200 LD XR DiII AF F/3.5-6.3
Ziekos battery grip
1x Canon battery
1x Energiser battery
Promaster 7500EDF Digital external flash unit with Fong light sphere flash diffuser
Promaster remote shutter release (wired or wireless)

There is probably more just not sure at this time but if I do find more I will post it and include it in the price.

I will ask $750 OBO
Will trade for 9mm pistols and cash if something peaks my interest. I am thinking about a Ruger LC9 to accompany our twin SR9c's but open to all 9mm offers
I will not include an sd card at this time until I can securely wipe the data on it.
- OK. Jokes over. Bring back the Constitution.
- Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
- No trees were harmed during the transmission of this message, however a ton of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
ohiophotog

Re: FS/FT Canon Rebel Xsi DSLR setup Dayton

Post by ohiophotog »

I knew i forgot something.
Also included.
A Tamrac bag that everything fits into except the flash which has its own bag that hangs on the side of the main bag and the diffuser just stays on the flash.
- Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
- No trees were harmed during the transmission of this message, however a ton of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
ohiophotog

Post by ohiophotog »

If I'm way off with my price feel free to send me a pm and let me know or make your own reasonable offer.
jdmsds

Post by jdmsds »

ohiophotog wrote:I will not include an sd card at this time until I can securely wipe the data on it.
Go into your camera's menu and find the format option...... it wipes the card completely clean unlike if you were to just delete all of the pictures.
ohiophotog

Post by ohiophotog »

I have played with that before and any one with about 15 minuites, an internet connection, and only slight computer savvy can pull the "formatted images" off of the card usually the only thing missing is the file name.

Deleting and formatting only removes file headers and folders and appears to make them dissappear. When in fact the data is still there just hidden and allowed to be written over.
I am not a professional by no means but there are personal and copyrighted images on there in their original format. Not something any photographer would want leaving their posession.

Note. Internet connection only need to download the appropriate free program(s)

One called testdisk (one word)(usually comes bundled with photorec which is actually what you end up using) is command prompt based program and quite capable of most file recovery.
Newcomer
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Newcomer »

Everyone wants pics of guns for sale but noone has asked for a pic of the camera for sale :wink:
"You don't have to agree with everything I say...but eventually you'll come to your senses."
http://www.gunauction.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

ohiophotog wrote:I have played with that before and any one with about 15 minuites, an internet connection, and only slight computer savvy can pull the "formatted images" off of the card usually the only thing missing is the file name.
Pull the card, slap it into a PC (or connect it via a USB card reader), then use something like CCLeaner to overwrite it a half-dozen times. Should take you less than fifteen minutes (with an internet connection and only slight computer savvy).
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

jabeatty wrote:
ohiophotog wrote:I have played with that before and any one with about 15 minuites, an internet connection, and only slight computer savvy can pull the "formatted images" off of the card usually the only thing missing is the file name.
Pull the card, slap it into a PC (or connect it via a USB card reader), then use something like CCLeaner to overwrite it a half-dozen times. Should take you less than fifteen minutes (with an internet connection and only slight computer savvy).
Are these susceptible to degaussing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
ohiophotog

Post by ohiophotog »

jabeatty wrote:
Its not that I don't have appropriate programs or knowledge its more of I don't have time (most of the time I'm on here on my phone)

To answer the question about degaussing I don't believe they would be, likely shielded from it just in case anyway. Usually only magnetic storage media like vcr tapes are affected by that. Unless its a particularly strong magnetic source that might cause wide spread corruption and leave it e which is only a minor side effect if you end goal is data security :lol:

I will upload pictures or email them if anyone is actually interested. I am kind of surprised no one asked but i bet its because no one is real interested.

How about $650?
ohiophotog

Post by ohiophotog »

$640 and I will include a 4Gb SD card freshly wiped and ready to use.
ohiophotog

Post by ohiophotog »

Cross posted on Craigslist.
MikeB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by MikeB »

Only looking for 9mm's?
"Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

ohiophotog wrote: I am not a professional by no means but there are personal and copyrighted images on there in their original format. Not something any photographer would want leaving their posession.
Translation: I have undeleted nudes on that card!
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
ohiophotog

Post by ohiophotog »

Translation: I have or have had pictures that I have and will assert my copyright over. Some are full nude some are implied nude and some are just regular modeling photos of various models, by not professional I mean I have not had formal training or classes in photography and I do not make money doing it. My only intention was to expand my ability and to help models expand their portfolios. I have been apart of a photography team and have shot 2 weddings as a part of that team as well as several public and private events mainly for hire but have photographed as spectators or "media" as well. I have also been published in a local newspaper a few times.

Link to my Model Mayhem profile.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/philryan
ohiophotog

Post by ohiophotog »

SOLD PENDING FUNDS