[SOLD] Droid X (Verizon) with LOTS of accessories

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Droid X (Verizon) with LOTS of accessories

Post by charben »

Company moved us over to the iPhone so I have up for sale/trade a Droid X in great condition!

The screen has had a protector on it almost constantly (not now) and there are no noticeable blemishes on either the screen or the body. The phone recently had an update to its OS but I am not sure to what.

I used this phone as my GPS as well and frankly, it does a much better job with that than my iPhone.

The phone will come with the following accessories:

Wall Charger
Car Charger
HDMI cord
Media Dock (connect to TV with HDMI cord and you can play your videos on your TV)
Car Dock with windshield mount
Screen protector
Plastic holster (although the "clip" that helps hold the phone in the holster is broker--bad design IMHO. It still works but I wouldn't trust it if I was going to be moving around a lot)

$200 for everything or shoot me a trade suggestion!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58037495@N05/6281603598/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58037495@N05/6281605540/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58037495@N05/6281612252/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
cmarks03

Re: Droid X (Verizon) with LOTS of accessories

Post by cmarks03 »

The update you speak of is the "Gingerbread" version of Android. I used to use a Droid X until I moved back to Cleveland and bought a 4G phone in June, so I couldn't say what the difference is between Gingerbread and the old version ("Froyo"). I can say my brother is liking his new (to him) phone though.

And Car Dock + Car Charger + Droid X + Google Maps/Navigation = Excellent GPS. Used it on more than a few road trips.

Condolences on the iPhone downgrade... :P Bump for a good device and a good guy.
- Chris
"I are a engineer"
"I'm not fat - I'm grossly overdesigned" (Morne)
"People can see your gun. Just be sure to reserve the view of the muzzle for the really bad ones." (muxtech)

Though I do have Progressive insurance, IANAL and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. This is my $.02; remember you paid less than that for it.
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

cmarks03 wrote:The update you speak of is the "Gingerbread" version of Android.
I wondered if that was the case. My wife's Droid Pro has not had any update.

Make an offer, people! I'm now unemployed! :lol:
Chris

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
xxxamishxxx

Post by xxxamishxxx »

I will give you $100 for your Glocks lol
Accurate Concepts Training, LLC
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Punishers Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

xxxamishxxx wrote:I will give you $100 for your Glocks lol
Not destitute yet!
Chris

gmhiggins

Post by gmhiggins »

Wish we could work something out for the Droid. It's a great phone - would like a second so my girlfriend will stop stealing mine to play the games and use the apps all the time :)
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

I've had a Droid X for about a year.

Excellent phone, but it was kind of unreliable. For example, in one instance, I was getting calls, but there was nothing there (but the Caller-ID info) when I'd press the "answer" button. It took a re-boot, after I thought about it....

Just before the latest upgrade, another one came down that forced the thing into a continuous re-boot mode until I did a full factory reset, and reloaded all my stuff from the PC. (Good thing I had it backed up!) Seems (knock wood) stable now, though, with the latest upgrade, but they mucked up the browser a bit

The only other problem I've had is an inability to get Java to work on the phone. It's not officially supported, and the add-in's I've run into didn't want to work. I haven't tried for a while, though. (I wouldn't have bought the thing if I'd known....)

Every once in a while it'll do something on it's own to take the battery all the way down, too, when it ran fine for about the same length of time "yesterday". I think it's my leather belt case - the magnets trigger the "I'm in a car dock" thing, and there's no way to disable that that I've found.

Wouldn't mind the car dock if you're in the mood to split things up....

Overall, it's a fine phone, though. My last phone (Samsung "Omnia") was a Windows phone. It supported Java, but that's about all the good parts :D.... I did like the stylus, though. My fingers are a little big :D. You can get stylii for the iPhone that might work with this thing (it's a capactive or heat sensor), but they're expensive.

Becka, BTW, has an iPhone. She loves it. Dunno how that'll work out - she about destroyed her last phone. I forget who's phone, but at the "new phone at two years" point, it was mechanically trash, although it still mostly worked. We didn't get the "two years" deal - Verizon wasn't doing that for iPhone purchasers - but the price was half-decent, and the space cadet who handled the sale was cute, at least.

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

Bump?
Chris

ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Post by ATGglobal »

PM sent
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

SPF
Chris

ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Post by ATGglobal »

SOLD
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor