[SOLD] 5.11 RUSH 72 Pack

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

FlyinCedar

5.11 RUSH 72 Pack

Post by FlyinCedar »

I have a 5.11 Tactical RUSH 72 pack up for sale, in FDE color. It's been across the pond and back with me, served me well, but now it just sits unused. I have the 24 hour pack that I use on a regular basis. It is in really good shape, but does have my last name on the top of the shoulder straps. I am tryin to get a picture without my camera totally washing out the color, but am not having any luck. For now, here is a link to the bag, with more info......

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products ... kpack.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looking for $100 OBO, can meet in columbus area if needed. Thanks
FlyinCedar

Re: 5.11 RUSH 72 Pack

Post by FlyinCedar »

Forgot this was here...... Still got it. I still cant get a picture to turn out right and show the color correctly. Photography is not my forte... This wasn't the bag that I took on missions every single day, and is not beat up. Only thing out of the ordinary is my name on the top of the shoulder strap. Wasnt thinking at the time that I may eventually sell it. Cant go wrong with this one, has plenty of pockets and storage
FlyinCedar

Post by FlyinCedar »

Alrighty, let's do it at $75. That's half off, and probably my sticking point on it
mscott

Post by mscott »

How about a shipped price to Howard, OH 43028? Columbus = $40 in gas for the trip to me
You can't shoot a big enough gun to miss 'em dead.

NRA Life Member
FlyinCedar

Post by FlyinCedar »

Let me check on a box size for it. I have no issue shipping it
FlyinCedar

Post by FlyinCedar »

Still available
The Punisher

Post by The Punisher »

How much shipped to Fairfield, Ohio?
NRA Life Member/NRA Endowment Member/NRA Patron Member/NRA Golden Eagles
Μολὼν λαβέ
FlyinCedar

Post by FlyinCedar »

There is no real way to fold this pack up, as it has a stiffener in the back. It could run about $15 to ship it due to size. If it's less, I can refund the difference, if more, I will cover it. Thanks
mreising

Post by mreising »

FlyinCedar wrote:There is no real way to fold this pack up, as it has a stiffener in the back. It could run about $15 to ship it due to size. If it's less, I can refund the difference, if more, I will cover it. Thanks
Oh for the good old days when you could just tie on a tag with the address and the USPS would deliver it. :) That is how my grandfather got two Krag rifles shipped to him. One of them still has the mailing tag.

Sounds like a great deal to me; free bump.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
Muad

Post by Muad »

Great pack. I have the same one in OD; and $75 is a steal.

If I had the coin, you'd be packing that baby up my friend. I could use a second one :mrgreen:

Good luck.
Will C. / ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson
FlyinCedar

Post by FlyinCedar »

Sale pending.

You're right, it's definitely a great pack. I just love my 24 a lot more. It's probably about time to replace the 24 :lol:
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

FlyinCedar wrote:Sale pending.

You're right, it's definitely a great pack. I just love my 24 a lot more. It's probably about time to replace the 24 :lol:
Looking forward to picking this up. Not sure yet what it will turn out to be. My wife is a nurse and I've been planning on building her a medical "go bag" but I think this might actually be too big for that. It is most likely going to be made into my "poo hits the rotating air circulator" bag.
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

This thing is friggin huge! I can't wait to figure out what all is going to be stuffed in it!
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."