[SOLD] pse stinger bow $240.00

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

V3lv3TAssas1N

pse stinger bow $240.00

Post by V3lv3TAssas1N »

I recently traded for a pse stinger bow and my brother liked it so I bought another one for him. Now he does not want to bow hunt so I have an extra one laying around. It is in great almost new shape, 29-30in draw, set at #64. I can toss in a few arrows, release, arm guard etc. I am looking to get $240.00 obo. this is a nice accurate bow, I just do not need two of them :lol: I can text pics upon request but if you google them you will get the idea....Priced to sell!
‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

— James Earl Jones, Actor
V3lv3TAssas1N

Re: pse stinger bow $240.00

Post by V3lv3TAssas1N »

Lowering it to $200.00!!!
‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

V3lv3TAssas1N

Post by V3lv3TAssas1N »

$175.00 for today

fisher

Post by fisher »

Bump because carp must die.
Spring is coming, and that means carp bowfishing season is near. This bow would be great for that. I don't know anything about deer hunting. Seems like a deal based soley upon the carp fishing aspect though.
"If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot"
-Joe Deters, Hamilton County Prosecutor
(Chant) Hey Hey, Ho Ho, This Nanny-State Has Got To Go. (Everyone, sing along).....
-Me
" I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"
-Kirk Lazarus
http://www.patriotguard.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gunbanobama.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
V3lv3TAssas1N

Post by V3lv3TAssas1N »

fisher wrote:Bump because carp must die.
Spring is coming, and that means carp bowfishing season is near. This bow would be great for that. I don't know anything about deer hunting. Seems like a deal based soley upon the carp fishing aspect though.
:lol:

V3lv3TAssas1N

Post by V3lv3TAssas1N »

Will also put the bow and a hefty amount of cash towards a glock 23 in od

V3lv3TAssas1N

Post by V3lv3TAssas1N »

$145.00