NEW MEMBERS - Introduce yourself here

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

curmudgeon3

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce yourself here

Post by curmudgeon3 »

Tever wrote:I have been lurking for a few days. I really enjoy the forums and the information. I have spent the last few years recovering from divorce and raising kids by myself and figured it was time to do some things I want to do since they are growing older. I took my CCW class a little over a year ago and finally made my visit the montgomery county sheriff a week and a half ago. I know everybody wants to know what everyone carries. I have a Ruger P89 I bought years ago and recently picked up a CZ82 which will be my carry weapon for starters.

The more I read here, the more I know my concerns about protecting myself and my family are justified. I am looking forward to my first carry.

Thanks in advance to all the members that post here.
Welcome! Mine's a Colt .45 New Agent. The anticipation of that "first carry" is exciting, huh.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

..Welcome to OFCC....... :)
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
djom1cincy

Post by djom1cincy »

Hello everyone. I'm Daniel and new on the site. I'm from loverland which is a suburb north of Cincinnati. I'm about 5 minutes south of kings Island. I've had my ccw for about a year and carry a g27. I must admit I don't carry enough but plan on doing so.more in the future. I look forward to exploring the site.
Daniel
U.S.M.C. 96-00
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Welcome to OFCC... :)
banthafett

Post by banthafett »

Hello,

My name is Austin. From Toledo. I am a stay at home dad that homeschools my 8 year old son and 7 year old daughter. My wife and I dont have our CCW yet, hope to get them after the holidays.

Been reading tons of info on here for a bit, and figure since we are about to get our CCWs I should register and introduce and start being part of this helpful site.

austin
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

banthafett wrote:Hello,

My name is Austin. From Toledo. I am a stay at home dad that homeschools my 8 year old son and 7 year old daughter. My wife and I dont have our CCW yet, hope to get them after the holidays.

Been reading tons of info on here for a bit, and figure since we are about to get our CCWs I should register and introduce and start being part of this helpful site.

austin
Welcome Austin to the Forum..... :)
adively

Post by adively »

Hello Everybody,

My name is Andy and I live in Cheviot (west side of Cincinnati). I have just applied for my CCW (Ohio and Utah). This site has a lot of good information and good discussion.

-Andy
bullet boy

Post by bullet boy »

My name is Bill Spore I have been a member of the NRA for the last 40 years and firmly believe in our second amendment rights. My wife and I have just renewed our Concealed Carry for another five years. I am 73 years old and retired from the Ford Motor Company where I worked as skilled trades in the welder repair department for 18 years. I was in the military for 9 years and was discharged in 1968. For the last 17 years, as a hobby, I reload my own ammo and shoot at three different gun clubs. I volunteer my time at Bill's Gun Shop in Waterville, Ohio. I am a 1911 fan and have serveral Kimbers, Gold Cup National Match and a Combat Elite for my pin gun. I heard about this site from a friend and decided to check it out. I like to confer with the best of the best.

Bill Spore
yogidave

Post by yogidave »

bullet boy wrote:My name is Bill Spore I have been a member of the NRA for the last 40 years and firmly believe in our second amendment rights. My wife and I have just renewed our Concealed Carry for another five years. I am 73 years old and retired from the Ford Motor Company where I worked as skilled trades in the welder repair department for 18 years. I was in the military for 9 years and was discharged in 1968. For the last 17 years, as a hobby, I reload my own ammo and shoot at three different gun clubs. I volunteer my time at Bill's Gun Shop in Waterville, Ohio. I am a 1911 fan and have serveral Kimbers, Gold Cup National Match and a Combat Elite for my pin gun. I heard about this site from a friend and decided to check it out. I like to confer with the best of the best.

Bill Spore
Welcome!
HUGEisME
Illegal Duplicate User

Post by HUGEisME »

Hi everyone.. My name is CJ.. I have been looking around the forum and decided to join.. Seems like a well organized place to be and some really interested and fun discussions going on. A little about me. I love guns of course, and was in the marine corps, and have been out for 4 years.. I am very into AR15's. I am looking forward to seeing more threads and learning more and more... Thanks guys. Will be talking to you as soon as my posts start to show up... Lol.
If you think youre big, then you havent seen me.. If you think you can shoot me first.. Try it.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

HUGEisME wrote:Hi everyone.. My name is CJ.. I have been looking around the forum and decided to join.. Seems like a well organized place to be and some really interested and fun discussions going on. A little about me. I love guns of course, and was in the marine corps, and have been out for 4 years.. I am very into AR15's. I am looking forward to seeing more threads and learning more and more... Thanks guys. Will be talking to you as soon as my posts start to show up... Lol.
Welcome and thank you for your service. I know I'm going to have a hard time saying HUGEisME, so I'll just refer to you as H.i.M. :P
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

HUGEisME wrote:Hi everyone.. My name is CJ.. I have been looking around the forum and decided to join.. Seems like a well organized place to be and some really interested and fun discussions going on. A little about me. I love guns of course, and was in the marine corps, and have been out for 4 years.. I am very into AR15's. I am looking forward to seeing more threads and learning more and more... Thanks guys. Will be talking to you as soon as my posts start to show up... Lol.
Hey, CJ - are you a personal trainer?
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

pirateguy191 wrote:
Welcome and thank you for your service. I know I'm going to have a hard time saying HUGEisME, so I'll just refer to you as H.i.M. :P
I know I'm just a Drama-loving Woman (TM), but I'll always think of him as Jacked...
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

jabeatty wrote:
pirateguy191 wrote:
I know I'm just a Drama-loving Woman (TM), but I'll always think of him as Jacked...
I'll take that PS90 deal. :mrgreen:
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

..Welcome to OFCC.

....My first grandson is called C.J. :)