[SOLD] FS/FT - Alpine Bow Package *Another Price Drop*

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

revred

FS/FT - Alpine Bow Package *Another Price Drop*

Post by revred »

I’ve got a project in mind, now I need to find a way to fund it. So, some things have to go. 1st on the block is an Alpine FreeStyler 3-D bow package. If you’ve thought about trying 3-D competition, here’s everything you need. Actually, it’s everything you need to compete AND be competitive.

The package includes:

Alpine FreeStyler 3-D bow- 65# Inverted Limb Pocket design
Montana Black Gold Trap Door Arrow Rest
HTM Bad Boy sight
Shrewsberry sight light
2X scope with fiber optic pin
Zebra String
Carter A-tension back tension release
Vibracheck stabilizer
X-ring stabilizer
Limb Saver stabilizer
Quiver
Cushioned belt
~12 Easton ACC arrows

When I bought this setup, it was all state-of-the-art. It isn’t, anymore, but it will produce as good as you’re able to shoot and then some. Last year, it chronographed at 305 fps and I was hitting 4 inch targets at 65 yards…and, honestly, I’m not all that good.

Oh well, I’ve got close to $1200 wrapped up in this bow and accessories, but the times they are a changin’ and I really much prefer things that go bang as opposed to twang.

Asking $300 OBO and I’d really like to keep it FTF near Columbus/Buckeye Lake. I'll even open it for trades as I like all sorts of stuff. :)

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Last edited by revred on Sat May 23, 2009 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free, because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything that I do." Professor Bernardo de La Paz in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world."
revred

Re: Alpine Bow Package For Sale

Post by revred »

BTT

If you've never tried 3-D shooting, it's a blast. Not to offend anyone, but the closest analogy would be "Redneck Golf." :P And, while a whitetail can be pretty hard to find, and even tougher to get a shot on, I have been able to sneak up on every styrofoam deer I've encountered. :D

Chris
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free, because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything that I do." Professor Bernardo de La Paz in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

revred

Re: Alpine Bow Package For Sale *Price Drop*

Post by revred »

Price dropped to $400 OBO.

Chris

revred

Re: Alpine Bow Package For Sale *Price Drop*

Post by revred »

Weekend bump/new lower price

Scavok

Post by Scavok »

What's the draw length?
My sig line violated TOS so now it is gone...
revred

Re:

Post by revred »

Scavok wrote:What's the draw length?
Currently, it's been set to 28". It'll adjust up or down an inch or two.

Thanks for asking,

Chris
Last edited by revred on Sat May 23, 2009 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

revred

Re: FS/FT - Alpine Bow Package *Price Drop*

Post by revred »

Anyone want to work out a trade? Let me know.

Chris

revred

Re: FS/FT - Alpine Bow Package *Another Price Drop*

Post by revred »

Another price drop and a final bump because I'm an optimist...sometimes. :)

Chris

revred

Post by revred »

Wow, talk about dusting off the archives...forgot I had ever even posted this. Oh well, a year later and I'd still like to find it a home. How about $200 OBO....or trades...whatever. :)

Chris

OHIOSTEVE

Post by OHIOSTEVE »

Heck of a price for that package.... A little story. I have shot 3D a few times. I decided to learn to shoot back tension. I practised at the bow shop and got pretty good with the back tension ( I shot 5 spot and was a 300 48X average shooter) Anyway I got comfortable with the back tension and decided to try it at my next 3D shoot. First target at Shelby Bowhunters. steppes to the line... Drew back and pulled....pulled......pulled 'POW!!!" Something hit me right between the eyes. I knew immediatelt what I had done. I looked down at my quiver and started counting my half dozen arrows..1-2-3-4-5 DAMMIT SIX! I was so nervous about the back tension that I for got to nock an arrow. What hit me was my peep sight lol...Luckily I was shooting a hoyt Vantage X7 so nothing broke or came apart. ANYWAY as I said a VERY good price on that package, especially with the back tension elease. I THINK that would cost you 40-50 bucks used by itself.
revred

Post by revred »

OHIOSTEVE wrote:ANYWAY as I said a VERY good price on that package, especially with the back tension elease. I THINK that would cost you 40-50 bucks used by itself.
Thanks! I know it shoots better than I'm capable of doing. It didn't sell last year, but what the heck! I'm a patient kind of guy. :D