Engagement ring and wedding band SOLD

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

paintballwannab

Engagement ring and wedding band SOLD

Post by paintballwannab »

More of a funny story then bad.....we're actually engaged currently.

Anyway I purchased this ring and wedding band combo, lost it in the basement(did a really good job hiding it lol) and ended up buying her a LEO engagement ring....Found this ring the other night.

Original purchase price was $1400 and some change from Zales, 1/2ct total weight, 10k Gold bands. Size 6 currently

I'm only looking for what I still currently owe on it which is SOLD

Last edited by paintballwannab on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"you got one of those permit to carry thingies" Calcutta OH police officer
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Thomas Jefferson
muxtech

Re: Engagement ring and wedding band

Post by muxtech »

First of all, congratulations paintball. Marriage really is a good thing. I wish it had happened for me sooner than it did.

I'm just having a little trouble following the details of your post. You stashed away a $1400.00 ring set and couldn't find it, and had to buy another engagement ring altogether? :shock: I would have literally ripped my house apart with a crowbar. Are you still going to give her that beautiful set of rings or what?

I guess at the end of the day all that really matters is she said yes. :wink:
The British are going! The British are going!
paintballwannab

I purchased this ring on a Zales credit card, and then lost it in the basement, trying to keep it hidden from her. I tour the basement apart looking for it but couldn't find it at all. Ended up finding it(last week) in the bottom of my tool box, behind the draws.

Ended up at Kays, bought her a LEO 1/2ct solitaire engagement ring which she is wearing now.....and after having the LEO this ring doesn't appeal to her at all lol.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Thomas Jefferson
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Paintball - you're gonna let a $1400 engagement ring set go for $300? Wow...and I thought you were nuts when you said you were getting married! :mrgreen:

Seriously, though...if I were in need of a set, I'd grab this one up in a heartbeat.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
paintballwannab

sodbuster95 wrote:Paintball - you're gonna let a $1400 engagement ring set go for $300? Wow...and I thought you were nuts when you said you were getting married! :mrgreen:

Seriously, though...if I were in need of a set, I'd grab this one up in a heartbeat.
Thats all that is owed on the credit card, I'm not worried about the rest of the money......and I guess I'm a nice guy....o wait you know better you've met me lol.
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Certified?

The ring...not you.
:wink:
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;