WTS: Helle Knives -- Columbus OH ***SOLD******

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

cooks128

WTS: Helle Knives -- Columbus OH ***SOLD******

Post by cooks128 »

I am selling two Helle Knives, the Helle Earth and the Helle Wind. I am selling for 75.00 each or both for 125.00 The first pic is the Helle Earth, the second is the Wind. All reasonable offers considered.

The Helle Earth is part of a new series of knives in more contemporary styles. The laminated stainless blade is about 3 1/2" long, 1 1/8" wide and 1/8" thick. The 4 1/2" handle is sized for medium or large hands. Unlike most Helle knives, it comes with a snap style sheath. The sheath will accept belts up to about 1 7/8". The Helle Wind is part of a new series of knives in more contemporary styles. The laminated stainless blade is about 3 1/8" long, 1 1/8" wide and .106" thick. The 4 1/2" handle is gracefully curved to match the slightly trailing point blade. It's sized for medium or slightly larger hands, and there is a black rubber but cap. The sheath comes with a snap style closure and will accept belts up to about 1 3/4". Willing to listen to trades as well.

I will also consider trades....both knives are new in box condition.

Last edited by cooks128 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.soviet-steel.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a crap about the rules? Mark it zero!
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Re: WTS: Helle Knives -- Columbus OH

Post by TunnelRat »

So what happened to Helle Fire...? :?
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
cooks128

Post by cooks128 »

TunnelRat wrote:So what happened to Helle Fire...? :?
I never bought the Helle Fire or Water knives...but I do believe they make them :lol:

Forgot to mention, Helle Knives are Norwegian made knives. Each knife retails for 85 and up, I will consider all reasonable offers for one or both and will consider trades.

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a crap about the rules? Mark it zero!
MikeB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by MikeB »

TunnelRat wrote:So what happened to Helle Fire...? :?
Somehow I knew this was coming...

"Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."
cooks128

Post by cooks128 »

Trade Pending