WTS:BOAT(inflatable) New***SOLD***

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Fonejack54

WTS:BOAT(inflatable) New***SOLD***

Post by Fonejack54 »

I have a never used boat. Holds 550 lbs. Can handle 30 lb thrust electric motor. Can't use health reasons. This is not a toy. More along the lines of like what Coast Guard uses(not that sturdy of course). Has a hard bottom. $90. Have new electric troll motor, also $90.

Last edited by Fonejack54 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!'" Eleanor Roosevelt

"For me to live is Christ, to die is gain" Apostle Paul
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: WTS:BOAT(inflatable) New

Post by Cruiser »

Is it structured for oars? Can it be rowed?
Abandon ye all HOPE!
MikeB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by MikeB »

Fonejack54 wrote:I have a never used boat. Holds 550 lbs. Can handle 30 lb thrust electric motor. Can't use health reasons. This is not a toy. More along the lines of like what Coast Guard uses(not that sturdy of course). Has a hard bottom. $90. Have new electric troll motor, also $90.

How compact is this boat. For example, would it fit in the back of my Excursion, say 4x8 area? Also, how much does it weigh? Is there an inflation pump with it?
"Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."
Fonejack54

Post by Fonejack54 »

It folds up as small as you want. It just takes a pump with a Boston nozzle that is like $20 at Gander MNt. I don't have it fully inflated in the picture because your not supposed to when it sitting in the sun out of water. Doesn't leak air at all.
'The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!'" Eleanor Roosevelt

"For me to live is Christ, to die is gain" Apostle Paul
MikeB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by MikeB »

PM Sent.
"Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."