Washer and Dryer * GONE *

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ohio bowhunter

Washer and Dryer * GONE *

Post by ohio bowhunter »

Howdy...I havent posted for awhile because of moving . Anyways , when we purchased our new home the previous owners moved to an assisted living facility . Therefore all the appliances in the house were left with it . My wife has a newer laundry pair so the ones that were left have gotta go .
Both made by Whirlpool . The dryer is natural gas . The washer is newer than the dryer , both are in good operable condition . I was going to scrap them just because I have no room to store them , but thought someone here may have use .
Like the title says , they are free , come and get them . They both worked when I disconnected them .
I live just outside of Swanton , west of Toledo . If you are interested please PM me and we'll make arrangements .
SOMEONE PLEASE GET THESE OUT OF MY GARAGE !!!! :lol:
Last edited by ohio bowhunter on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stupid people should be encouraged to say stupid things; that way, we always know who the stupid people are."
~ Ted Nugent
charles1198

Re: Washer and Dryer * FREEBIES *

Post by charles1198 »

ohio bowhunter wrote:Howdy...I havent posted for awhile because of moving . Anyways , when we purchased our new home the previous owners moved to an assisted living facility . Therefore all the appliances in the house were left with it . My wife has a newer laundry pair so the ones that were left have gotta go .
Both made by Whirlpool . The dryer is natural gas . The washer is newer than the dryer , both are in good operable condition . I was going to scrap them just because I have no room to store them , but thought someone here may have use .
Like the title says , they are free , come and get them . They both worked when I disconnected them .
I live just outside of Swanton , west of Toledo . If you are interested please PM me and we'll make arrangements .
SOMEONE PLEASE GET THESE OUT OF MY GARAGE !!!! :lol:
If no one here bites, you might try Freecycle. Mine were gone in just a couple hours. :D
Ohio Medical Reserve Corps -- volunteer today!

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth." -- President George Washington