Renewal

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

trent
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Renewal

Post by trent »

Hi all,
I need to do my CCW renewal this month. Old one expires in Sept/08
Is there an application for just renewal ?
All I could find on the Gov's site was a normal application O.R.C. 2923.1210 with a box on the right top side that has Original and Renewal check boxes but it says "Issuing Agency Use Only in the box." So It looks like I shouldn't put any check marks there.
Thanks in advance.
-trent-
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cashman966 »

Trent-

Yep you use the same form, let the Sheriff mark the box.
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.
trent
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by trent »

Thanks cashman966 !
-trent-
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Just as a suggestion, I would urge you to call the Sheriff's Dept you plan to use to see just what they want you to bring for the renewal. Where I renewed mine in Ashtabula County they wanted everything the same as an initial application but I found out that at the Lake County Sheriff's Office where my wife will be renewing next year you no longer have to bring a 2"x2" picture and they will take cash for the $55.00 fee. Seems each office works a little differently. :?
Guns have only two enemies, rust & LIBERALS

U.S.Army Veteran, NRA Life, OFCC, Buckeye Firearms.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson
************NOBAMA ***************
machinegunkelly

Post by machinegunkelly »

To the Group

With his expiration occuring so close to the new law taking effect would there be any benefit to waiting.

MGK