Fake Steve Jobs takes a crack at Cleveland no guns signs.

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

CMiddleton

Fake Steve Jobs takes a crack at Cleveland no guns signs.

Post by CMiddleton »

http://fakesteve.blogspot.com/2007/11/y ... -when.html

Well, I admit, I am something of the computer nerd, and I read the Fake Steve Jobs blog a couple times a week. Recently Fake Steve took a potshot about guns signs in Cleveland. I attempted to set the record straight, but it appears that I may need some back up in the comments section to straighten out the misinformed.

For example "C-lander" says that we cant have them in our cars anyway.

Whaddya say boys, lets go educate some sheep?! The lefty logic is making me sick and I need some help.
It can be difficult to remember that your mission was to drain the swamp, when you are up to your butt in alligators.
jonesy_26

Post by jonesy_26 »

I posted....man that C-lander is just the epitome of ignorant.
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

"ken's" post at 7:44 am was awesome to read. 2 thumbs up from me on that one.
Poop!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

The one submitted at 11:03am was mine. (Currently the last post, number 39 I think. It mentions Twain and Voltaire.) How'd I do? Be honest.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
tjeffries

Post by tjeffries »

Brian D. wrote:The one submitted at 11:03am was mine. (Currently the last post, number 39 I think. It mentions Twain and Voltaire.) How'd I do? Be honest.
Brian, you did good :wink: , unfortunately most of the clever stuff went over the head of those needing to understand its message :lol:
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"-- Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago

To paraphrase George Santayana, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tripwire.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CMiddleton

wonder if he knows

Post by CMiddleton »

Wonder if Fake Steve has thought about his audience. I imagine most mac fans are students and well to do people. Unfortunately it seems that these to groups probably produce most of the liberals. (why do we call them liberals when they are opposed to liberty).

I appreciate some back up, I was stunned at the ignorance and the flawed logic (henceforth known as flogic).

If they think everyone can be made safe with a sign, then why do the secret service carry guns to protect the President? Why not just hang up a sign that said, "If you carry guns here, that would be like really uncool. I mean like really, really uncool, mmmkay" Then no one would be able to shoot anybody. Geeesh, I can't believe people actually still buy into this reasoning.

It would be different if the stats actually were different and really did show that more guns mean more people are unsafe; even I might rethink my position. But for cripes sake, we have Maryland, Chicago, DC, Cleveland, United Kingdom and all these places that have all but banned guns in one way or the other and it has only increased crime.

Same old, tired, ridiculous argument with people who should have long outgrown their post-adolescent idealism.
It can be difficult to remember that your mission was to drain the swamp, when you are up to your butt in alligators.
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

Posted a little sumthin'
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
oldmic
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by oldmic »

Well said, Brian and Chief. Man, these folks as group are about as misinformed as they come. They don't understand the law, they have images of throngs of armed citizens shooting up the place, and the poster from Finland is glad he/she doesn't live here. Here's a flash - I'm glad you don't live here, too!

Pretty frightening.
delta5

Post by delta5 »

All i get is a blank screen with a bar at the top. Did you guys shut him down? :)
NRA Member
CMiddleton

Fake Steve has updated his blog and linked to us.

Post by CMiddleton »

Might want to check out the newest entry. He is happy to host our debate.
Paul_K

Post by Paul_K »

See the main site for the newest entry:
"Well now the gun nuts have sent me email putting me on notice that they are officially targeting my blog and using my comment strings to engage with the enemy."
http://fakesteve.blogspot.com/
Paul_K

Post by Paul_K »

CMiddleton:

Maybe you can sue him for referring to you as a "gun nut".
Unless, of course, if you resemble that remark :lol:

Did you really ask us to "swarm" his blog with comments ? I must have missed that part.
tjeffries

Re: Fake Steve has updated his blog and linked to us.

Post by tjeffries »

CMiddleton wrote:Might want to check out the newest entry. He is happy to host our debate.
You're famous :!: :lol:
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"-- Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago

To paraphrase George Santayana, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tripwire.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

I can't figure out his Blog! Is he really Steve Jobs of Apple Computer? He sounds serious but it may all be satire. A real nutcase anyway you look at it.
The more I read on that Blog the more I think we should retreat, you cannot win against those verbial nutjobs. They take nothing seriously.
McM

Post by McM »

Seriously, this is the type that would argue it is better for their own grandmother to be raped by a battalion of Nazis with AIDS than accept out right to own and carry a weapon. Arguing with them is as no win as it can get.
Not one of the " 'more-equal animals' ".

Hippies make me laugh. Bleeding hippies make me laugh REALLY HARD! -Morne