Bersa 380

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

haspelbein

Post by haspelbein »

Petrofergov wrote: Buckeye Outdoors is located in Hebron Ohio. That is halfway between Columbus and Zanesville on I70. Take the SR79 exit north and you can't miss it off to the right.

It's worth a stop just to look over the selection. It is a big selection of handguns and long guns.
I normally go to Vance's Shooter's Supplies, as it is closer to where I live. Buckeye and Vance's seem to be connected and share sales flyers and their website. Do you happen to know how much their selection is alike?
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud, "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"
Rami

Post by Rami »

I've been trying to find information on the Bersa "Concealed Carry" model. As far as I can tell it's in the 17 - 18 ounce range and may be a tupperware body. The aluminum frame Thunder is about 23 oz. Is this gun available yet? Does anyone know anything about it?
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Rami wrote:I've been trying to find information on the Bersa "Concealed Carry" model. As far as I can tell it's in the 17 - 18 ounce range and may be a tupperware body. The aluminum frame Thunder is about 23 oz. Is this gun available yet? Does anyone know anything about it?
Dag, that's as much as the Kahr P9 weighs, but the Kahr is 9mm...

Thunder 380 Concealed Carry Model D.A. /7 Shot
CALIBER:.380 ACP
OPERATION:Semi-Automatic
ACTION:Double Action
OVERALL LENGTH:6.6"
HEIGHT:4.65"
WIDTH:1 7/16"
BARREL LENGTH:3.2"
WEIGHT:17.7 oz
MAGAZINE CAPACITY:8 Rounds
[Available in 2006]
http://www.bersa-llama.com/cat_thunder380.html
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

SPECIFICATIONS: Kahr P9

Caliber: 9x19mm
Barrel: 3.5"
OA Length: 6"
Width: 0.90"
Weight: 17.7 oz.
Sights: Bar-dot with rear drift adj. for windage only
Operation: Short recoil
Type of fire: Double action only, semi-automatic
Safety: Automatic striker block, and the Kahr trigger lock
Finish: Matte stainless steel with black polymer frame
Feed Device: 7-shot in-line magazine
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Jronjakoh

Bersa .380

Post by Jronjakoh »

WOWW!! if there was a point system for the amount of responses gotten on a certain thread.Then this thread would definitely be the
winner.
Never have i seen so many,let alone GOOD responses on a weapon. the Bersa .380 from the looks of it is the Top Weapon of the week.

Carry a Kahr! Carry a Glock! But Carry. Mine is a Mean Star
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

haspelbein wrote:
Petrofergov wrote: Buckeye Outdoors is located in Hebron Ohio. That is halfway between Columbus and Zanesville on I70. Take the SR79 exit north and you can't miss it off to the right.

It's worth a stop just to look over the selection. It is a big selection of handguns and long guns.
I normally go to Vance's Shooter's Supplies, as it is closer to where I live. Buckeye and Vance's seem to be connected and share sales flyers and their website. Do you happen to know how much their selection is alike?
Vance's and Buckeye formed a partnership.

If Buckeye has something you want Vance's will get it and bring it the the store for you and vice versa.
haspelbein

Post by haspelbein »

Petrofergov wrote: Vance's and Buckeye formed a partnership.

If Buckeye has something you want Vance's will get it and bring it the the store for you and vice versa.
Excellent! That saved me a trip. :wink:
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud, "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"