Former cop leads quest to oust prosecutors funded by Soros

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Former cop leads quest to oust prosecutors funded by Soros

Post by Bruenor »

I started looking into this a while back and was surprised how many candidates Soros has funded. They've all run on the platform of 'Justice reform' and I think we've all seen the results of that during the course of the riots over the past year.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... s-funded-/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mr. Gerace, 42, is off the beat and is serving as president and treasurer of Protect Our Police PAC, a fledgling organization that has one goal: to oust the district attorneys who took office with campaigns bankrolled by the political action committees of billionaire liberal activist George Soros.

The DAs, Mr. Gerace said, have instituted radical agendas that seek fewer prosecutions and less incarceration in cities such as Philadelphia, Los Angeles and St. Louis.

These cities have reported soaring homicide and shooting rates. Philadelphia, under Soros-backed District Attorney Larry Krasner, also endured considerable violence and damage during scattered protests in 2020.

“You can look at every city that has a George Soros-appointed DA, and it’s utter chaos,” Mr. Gerace said. “It’s a complete breakdown of the system, and it’s exactly what Larry Krasner was put in office to do. He’s doing exactly what he wants to do. In his eyes, he’s successful. In the eyes of normal people, he’s a failure and a fraud.”
“No, I never envisioned something like this whatsoever because it goes so against common sense,” he said. “This new policy of defund the police and Marxism that’s taken over, they want to destabilize the city, and they’re doing exactly that. You can look at every city that has a George Soros-appointed DA, and it’s utter chaos. It’s what they want, and it’s what they’re out to do, and they’re getting it done because we let it happen.”
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
pirateguy191

Re: Former cop leads quest to oust prosecutors funded by Sor

Post by pirateguy191 »

I'll be the first........RIP Mr. Gerace.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB