6 gun control bills introduced in house - and so it begins

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: 6 gun control bills introduced in house - and so it begi

Post by WhyNot »

I'm not saying to give up the fight in Congress, but do not rely on ...
Give up what? GIVE UP WHAT?????

U can't even get most ppl to give up their faceparchment and/ or twizzle thingie for ONE MONTH

-Can't

-Be

-Inconvenienced

Sorry!! Rant-off :roll:
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
Glock Rock

Post by Glock Rock »

dustymedic wrote:Lots of boating accidents about to happen.
The .gov and .mil can see you using the bathroom in your house from quite a distance.

Good luck trying to hide metal barrels and metallic cartridges in the ground, rafters, closets, under the stairs, in a mattress, etc.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Hang together or hang separately, ya'all.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Glock Rock wrote:
dustymedic wrote:Lots of boating accidents about to happen.
The .gov and .mil can see you using the bathroom in your house from quite a distance.

Good luck trying to hide metal barrels and metallic cartridges in the ground, rafters, closets, under the stairs, in a mattress, etc.
What do you suggest we do to secure metallic items. :)
Black Rifles Matter
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

Good luck trying to...
I wasn't ''lucky'' :o when I woke up today at exactly 5:59/am. I planned it and even went sooooo far as to ...set an alarm.

8)

In times of crisis, we do not necessarily 'rise to the occasion' , but inevitably 'sink to our level of preparedness ''

From something as small as a LEO encounter along side the road, ''Officer -duty to inform- I M carrying concealed and have a valid CHL permit on my person'' to the power JUST went out, where is that flashlight.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
Cosmos
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cosmos »

WhyNot wrote:
Good luck trying to...
I wasn't ''lucky'' :o when I woke up today at exactly 5:59/am. I planned it and even went sooooo far as to ...set an alarm.

8)

In times of crisis, we do not necessarily 'rise to the occasion' , but inevitably 'sink to our level of preparedness ''

From something as small as a LEO encounter along side the road, ''Officer -duty to inform- I M carrying concealed and have a valid CHL permit on my person'' to the power JUST went out, where is that flashlight.
Personally, I recommend saying, "I have a valid CHL license and I am carrying on my person." You never know how a LEO is going to react hearing concealed handgun uttered. Especially with the sound of passing traffic, etc.
NRA Benefactor
If the police are not present to stop a crime they are just armed historians.
A 1911 beats 9-1-1 every time.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's razor