Joe promises to ban your firearms.

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Joe promises to ban your firearms.

Post by Bruenor »

As if we didn't already know..

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/129 ... 79494?s=21" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joe Biden

Weapons of war have no place in our communities. When I was a senator, I took on the @NRA and secured a 10-year ban on assault weapons — and as president, I’ll ban these weapons again.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Joe promises to ban your firearms.

Post by bignflnut »

And, hey, he can do it by simply having ATF reclassify something somehow...just like Trump did!
If we can ban inert plastics, what stops them from banning anything else?

The question becomes this: Will gun owners cling to the "law-abiding citizen" moniker or stand and defend their natural Rights like Americans? Will they load themselves onto the train cars under the mere threat of enforcement, or will gun owners make Biden cash the checks his keyboard is writing?
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

bignflnut wrote: The question becomes this: Will gun owners cling to the "law-abiding citizen" moniker or stand and defend their natural Rights like Americans? Will they load themselves onto the train cars under the mere threat of enforcement, or will gun owners make Biden cash the checks his keyboard is writing?
I haven't considered myself a law abiding citizen since the mask orders. And when I'm in for a penny, I'm in for a pound. Might as well start drilling the magical third hole too.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

If Biden is sitting in the oval office behind his desk and issues this order, he will be sending LEO out to risk their lives to confiscate firearms while he has Secret Service protection. Topical politician telling us what's good for us.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Trump will soon discover who he's actually running against...apparently the pick is in and the commissioner is going to announce soon.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Kommiefornia Senator Kamala Harris is the pick for a 3-fer: a black, asian woman. Joe's handlers are just pandering for votes, not a woman of substance. Think this will backfire or doesn't it matter? Of course, she would be president in a few months anyway. :shock:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

Javelin Man wrote:Kommiefornia Senator Kamala Harris is the pick for a 3-fer: a black, asian woman. Joe's handlers are just pandering for votes, not a woman of substance. Think this will backfire or doesn't it matter? Of course, she would be president in a few months anyway. :shock:

Completely off-topic, but I still think “Curious George and the Electric Fence“ was your best book.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Javelin Man wrote:Kommiefornia Senator Kamala Harris is the pick for a 3-fer: a black, asian woman. Joe's handlers are just pandering for votes, not a woman of substance. Think this will backfire or doesn't it matter? Of course, she would be president in a few months anyway. :shock:
I find it interesting that even half the (D) voters don't believe Biden will make a full term. I don't believe he will either, I just didn't think they would admit it. But then again Polls aren't always correct.... right ?

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... hite_house" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Likely Democrat nominee Joe Biden is expected to announce his vice presidential running mate any day now, and most voters think it’s likely that person will be president within the next four years if Biden is elected in November.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it’s likely Biden’s running mate will be president before the end of Biden’s four-year term if he wins this fall, with 39% who say it’s Very Likely. Thirty-five percent (35%) consider it unlikely that Biden’s vice presidential choice will be president before his four-year term ends, but that includes only 14% who think it’s Not At All Likely. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Even 49% of Democrats think it’s likely Biden’s vice president will become president in the next four years, although that compares to 73% of Republicans and 57% of voters not affiliated with either major party.
Thirty-eight percent (38%) of voters, including 20% of Democrats, believe Biden, who would be 78 if he takes office in January, is suffering from some form of dementia. Sixty-one percent (61%) think it is important for him to address the dementia issue publicly.

Democrats (59%) attach more important to Biden’s running mate than Republicans (32%) and unaffiliated voters (43%) do.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

- Thomas Jefferson
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Bruenor wrote:
I find it interesting that even half the (D) voters don't believe Biden will make a full term. I don't believe he will either, I just didn't think they would admit it. But then again Polls aren't always correct.... right ?
I have a far left Democratic relative who I converse with, only to get a sense of what's happening with those people, and she freely admitted to me that she and her friends think Biden has some kind of issue what will prevent him from mentally completing a full term, but they don't care. One said basically just let him get sworn in and then remove him under the 25th amendment, fine with him, and have a younger more "progressive" president. Some of them also Biden should not debate Trump because some on the fence voters might see he's got a problem and be afraid of voting for him.

I asked if it doesn't matter who is the presidential nominee if all you want is the VP pick to take over, why didn't the Dem's just nominate that person in the first place? The answer I got was that there are some old establishment voters in the party who would be ether be afraid of nominating a true progressive, or that while they might want a true progressive they don't believe some independent voters in the general election would vote for a true progressive, and that this election is too important to let Trump win. Basically fool the American voter who is in the middle of the political spectrum to think Biden is the reasonable alternative, and then get Biden out, because those people aren't "enlightened" enough to knowingly vote for a true progressive who would not just say "I want to do this" but actually get progressive issues done. It almost sounds like a bait and switch to me. :(
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Point of Clarification:
Political activist Ali Alexander — of half African extraction himself — noted the matter over a year ago, tweeting: “Kamala Harris is *not* an American Black. She is half Indian and half Jamaican. I’m so sick of people robbing American Blacks (like myself) of our history. It’s disgusting.”

He was met with derision from white liberal reporters in the establishment media, who demanded there was no difference.

The fact the Democrats would select an Indian-Jamaican candidate and bill them as African-American in year marred by Black Lives Matter riots would usually be unthinkable.

Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

M-Quigley wrote: Basically fool the American voter who is in the middle of the political spectrum to think Biden is the reasonable alternative, and then get Biden out, because those people aren't "enlightened" enough to knowingly vote for a true progressive who would not just say "I want to do this" but actually get progressive issues done. It almost sounds like a bait and switch to me. :(
Ahh It's the whole super delegate ploy re-imagined. the people aren't smart enough to know what's good for them, but we will manipulate things to give them the outcome we want, because we know whats best..
Μολὼν λαβέ

- Thomas Paine

- Thomas Jefferson
buckeye43210

Post by buckeye43210 »

Under the 12th Ammendment to the US Constitution, there's one scenario where Mike Pence could end up being Biden's VP.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R40504.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This assumes there's a contengient election (no clear winner in the Electoral College) with the Dems still controlling the House and the Republicans controlling the Senate. This works both ways, The House could pick Trump and the Senate could pick Harris...
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Biden: "[eliminate] magazines that can hold multiple bullets.. "

Nice one Joe !! Forget trying to pick a safe number of rounds for a magazine, when the correct answer is no more than ONE !!

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status ... 6352613377" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Μολὼν λαβέ

- Thomas Paine

- Thomas Jefferson
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

Biden is already working with the ATF to go after pistol braces and 80% lowers.
November 10th, 2020, during an ATF conference call, Acting Director Regina Lombardo told those in attendance that the anti-gun Biden transition team has reached out to the ATF to get the agency’s “top priorities”.
ATF heads have wanted to go after pistol braces for years.
The ATF has long wanted to ban the sale of 80% lower receivers and kits but lacked the political power to do so.
https://www.ammoland.com/2020/11/atf-wo ... z6dW6tSv71
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

kcclark wrote:Biden is already working with the ATF to go after pistol braces and 80% lowers.
November 10th, 2020, during an ATF conference call, Acting Director Regina Lombardo told those in attendance that the anti-gun Biden transition team has reached out to the ATF to get the agency’s “top priorities”.
ATF heads have wanted to go after pistol braces for years.
The ATF has long wanted to ban the sale of 80% lower receivers and kits but lacked the political power to do so.
https://www.ammoland.com/2020/11/atf-wo ... z6dW6tSv71
As to what they go after at this point who cares,.... i don't. :twisted:
Black Rifles Matter