AWB Hearing - DC Project founder states "I will not Comply"

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

AWB Hearing - DC Project founder states "I will not Comply"

Post by Bruenor »

That's a bold place to make that statement. Glad she is on our side.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/for ... ot-comply/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
She’s a former police officer who came to Capitol Hill with a powerful message Wednesday: “I will not comply”.

She appeared at a congressional hearing over a proposed “assault-weapons ban”.

Dianna Muller served in the Tulsa Police Department for 22 years. She also happens to be the founder of gun advocacy group called The DC Project. Muller was one of several witnesses at the House Judiciary Committee hearing.
In the fiery hearing, Muller reinforced the fact that such a ban would force lawful gun owners to either give up their arms or become criminals.

“Please don’t legislate the 150 million people just like me into being criminals. It has happened. You’ve already done it,” Muller said, referring to the Trump administration’s ban on bump stocks, the devices that use a semi-automatic weapon’s recoil to make it rapidly fire like an automatic. “I was a bump stock owner, and I had to make a decision: do I become a felon, or do I comply?”

And what would happen if the government passes an “assault-weapons ban”?

Muller: “I will not comply.”
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson