"Hell yes, we're going to take your AR 15"

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR 15"

Post by bignflnut »

WhyNot wrote:Well if/when he gets any national traction AT LEAST the wannabe (R)s in Congress will have to ACT...like conservatives.

So who really IS the problem is the question, and I am not content with the answer...
In 20 years, GOP will absolutely be on board with Universal Background Registry, if they're not there today.
Have you got your REAL ID yet, where they scan your Birth Cert, SS Card, and whole life into the system digitally?
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

bignflnut wrote:
WhyNot wrote:Well if/when he gets any national traction AT LEAST the wannabe (R)s in Congress will have to ACT...like conservatives.

So who really IS the problem is the question, and I am not content with the answer...
In 20 years, GOP will absolutely be on board with Universal Background Registry, if they're not there today.
Have you got your REAL ID yet, where they scan your Birth Cert, SS Card, and whole life into the system digitally?
But voting shouldn’t require any identification/proof, so say some.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Nope. Got the basic one. Don't plan on flying and putting up with the groping and kabuki dance known as "security". And if they really want me in a federal building then one way or another they will let me in. Every DL I've ever gotten has been swiped multiple times with a powerful magnet and the barcode blacked out.
bignflnut wrote:

Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
DOA33
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by DOA33 »

kamala harris is on the mandatory buy back wagon now.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... lt-weapons" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., expressed her support for a mandatory buyback program for "assault weapons" on Monday during her appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon."
Open Carry, shhh it's a dirty secret.
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

DOA33 wrote:kamala harris is on the mandatory buy back wagon now.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... lt-weapons" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., expressed her support for a mandatory buyback program for "assault weapons" on Monday during her appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon."
Again, you cannot buy back what you didn’t own in the first place, Kamala. Don’t you means confiscation via a version of
eminent domain?
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Words have meaning. We gotta quit calling it a buy back. As mentioned, you can't buy back what you never owned.

Call it what it is; THEFT, TREASON, UNCONSTITUTIONAL OVER-REACH, etc. pick something suitable but it is not a buy back.

Mr. Glock wrote:

Again, you cannot buy back what you didn’t own in the first place, Kamala. Don’t you means confiscation via a version of
eminent domain?
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

2nd Amendment Champion is upset that Beto let the cat out of the bag, cuz they almost had us all fooled, don'tchaknow...
President Donald Trump criticized former Rep. Beto O’Rourke on Wednesday for his new-found push to ban AR-15s and AK-47s.

“Dummy Beto made it much harder to make a deal,” he wrote. “Convinced many that Dems just want to take your guns away. Will continue forward!”

Dummy Beto made it much harder to make a deal. Convinced many that Dems just want to take your guns away. Will continue forward! https://t.co/87jvaYUkyn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 18, 2019
Leave it to an ex-con to tell us the truth...
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

bignflnut wrote:Leave it to an ex-con to tell us the truth...
Why is it that a historically old (almost 30 years) DUI and burglary case (which was dropped) needs to be brought up when he's CURRENTLY THREATENING TREASON which is a crime PUNISHABLE BY DEATH (or atleast prison). One crime is a wee bit more significant and more current than the other.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Because it's interesting that we're willing to believe someone who IS a criminal and get wildly upset, while we're willing to believe and vote FOR the lies of our silver tounge-d Champion/Saviors. Which one is being transparent and honest about their intentions? Which should we be more wary of?

Which HAS used the law to confiscate or get us to voluntarily destroy / turn in our accessories?

Miss me with the righteous indignation at this clown.
Call out the tyrannical snakes who use the NRA microphone to sell you into a registry and are honked that they can't "cross the aisle" anymore to applaud himself as the ultimate deal-maker in the process.

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

In a trolling tweet, President Trump fired a shot at O’Rourke, pointed out what many in Beto’s own party have been telling any member of the media who will listen…that all this talk of confiscating civilians’ firearms really isn’t helping them ram through negotiate the current crop of incrementalist bills that would only restrict Americans’ gun rights a little bit. For now.

You know, bills like universal background checks and red flag laws.

But the intrepid white Hispanic Irishman let it be known that, despite the lack of any apparent measurable support from the electorate, he’s pressing on anyway.
To be clear: We will buy back every single assault weapon.

We‘ll also license every gun & do a background check on every buyer. That’s what the American people want—and deserve.

The only thing stopping us from ending this epidemic is you & your cowardice. Do the right thing. https://t.co/lPqAv1r9ij" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

— Beto O’Rourke (@BetoORourke) September 18, 2019
Beto takes a page from Trump and doubles down...and has either launched or saved us from an internal war.

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Sen. Joe Manchin(D-W.Va.) told reporters Wednesday that presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke is "not taking my guns away from me."

Manchin told a Wall Street Journal reporter that the former Texas representative did not speak for all Democrats when vowing to complete mandatory buybacks for certain high-powered rifles.

"Beto's one human being," Manchin said, according to a Journal reporter. "He gave his own opinion, OK? I think it was very harmful to make it look like all the Democrats. I can tell you one thing: Beto O'Rourke's not taking my guns away from me. You tell Beto that OK?"
Joe knows:
Always
Be
Closing

Hey you guys, I mean, my registry, it's totally NOT going to be used to confiscate anything. Like, you know, I'm safe. I've got guns. I'm on your side. Buhlieve me. Buhlive me.

(If I can get this passed, then I can run for POTUS and make some real cash)

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Watch this short video on overcoming objections in sales. Know that your politicians are simply salespeople overcoming your objections to their offering/plan/product.
Master the art of closing the sales gap and converting prospects into buyers with the link above.

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

National law enforcement organizations harshly criticized Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke's plan to send police officers to collect AR-15s and AK-47s from those who refuse to turn them in under his mandatory buyback scheme.

In interviews with the Washington Free Beacon, leaders from groups representing hundreds of thousands of law enforcement officers described Beto's gun confiscation plan as "ridiculous," "asinine," and likely unconstitutional.

Their comments come after Beto told MSNBC on Wednesday that he would send "law enforcement to recover" firearms from those who would not comply with his buy-back plan. O'Rourke vividly described the plan at September's Democratic primary debate, declaring that "hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47."

SNIP

The O'Rourke campaign did not respond to a request for comment on the reaction of the law enforcement groups. However, it is clear from the community's response that O'Rourke has a long way to go with the people he is counting on to collect the guns he says he wants to take from Americans.

DOA33
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by DOA33 »

Someone made a Bugaloo video for Beto.

https://youtu.be/qg2xjnz-fFE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Open Carry, shhh it's a dirty secret.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke is still out there jabbering away about his big plan to ban so-called “assault weapons” and require gun owners to hand them over in exchange for some cash. In a new interview with CBS News, O’Rourke says his compensated confiscation plan wouldn’t require any new taxes, because they’d just confiscate the cash to pay for the program from gun manufacturers.

“I think that a mandatory buyback can be financed with a surcharge that would be paid by gun manufacturers,” O’Rourke said. “Those who are making the AR-15s and AK-47s and continue to sell them into our communities despite the terror that they’ve inspired and the lives that they’ve taken. I think this is the right way to fund a mandatory buyback without imposing any new taxes on our fellow Americans.”

If O’Rourke really wants Americans to turn in 15-million firearms for fair market value of, say, $1000 per gun, he’s talking about a $15-billion price tag just for the compensated confiscation portion of his plan. The entire firearms, ammunition, and hunting industry generated an estimated $21.3-billion in retail sales 2018, but that figure includes a lot of sales by companies that have nothing to do with the firearms that O’Rourke wants to ban. His delusional plan wouldn’t just strip legal gun owners of the most commonly sold rife in America today, it would cause huge economic upheaval in the firearms industry.
Tremble before this buffoon.
That said, he's going to say increasingly stupid-er things so that everyone can see how foolish this all is. Now we can all dismiss the buffoonery, even though it was sincerely held when he uttered it.

Trying to put the mask back on and lull us all back to sleep.