"Hell yes, we're going to take your AR 15"

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Re: "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR 15"

Post by Bruenor »

Joe Biden threatened to take this union worker’s “AR-14” in a train wreck of a viral video.

That union worker’s name is @JerryWayneAR14 and one day after the interaction, he went out and got an “AR-14” in honor of Joe.

This is his message to America: https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1238588289747243009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
BEAR!

Post by BEAR! »

My mother passed due to complications from Alzheimers. My wife and I were Mom's caregivers and from what I see Joe Biteme is displaying the early stages of dementia(Alzheimers). :|
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

BEAR! wrote:My mother passed due to complications from Alzheimers. My wife and I were Mom's caregivers and from what I see Joe Biteme is displaying the early stages of dementia(Alzheimers). :|
Dementia and Alzheimers are not synonyms. Alzheimers is a serious brain degeneration disease that has dementia like symptoms. Dementia is a normal aging process which some experience to greater degrees than others and which often, but not always, can be limited or avoided by mental exercises and activities.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
pk47
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pk47 »

schmieg wrote:
BEAR! wrote:My mother passed due to complications from Alzheimers. My wife and I were Mom's caregivers and from what I see Joe Biteme is displaying the early stages of dementia(Alzheimers). :|
Dementia and Alzheimers are not synonyms. Alzheimers is a serious brain degeneration disease that has dementia like symptoms. Dementia is a normal aging process which some experience to greater degrees than others and which often, but not always, can be limited or avoided by mental exercises and activities.
No, I'm sorry, but that's very incorrect. There are many diseases that cause dementia symptoms (in fact, dementia is a general symptom, not always a result of a "normal aging process"). Early onset dementia is not a normal aging process, and that is what my spouse has.

I suggest reviewing a website such as https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20352013 for information.
drc

Post by drc »

I spent a lot of time taking my dad to drs due to "dementia". He had abnormal shrinkage of the frontal lobes. I suspect it was due to all the radiation he was exposed to from the CAD/CAM scopes Goodyear Tire (actually all companies) used from the early days of using C/C for design work.

I saw the exact same behavior in my dad as Biden is exhibiting. Half thoughts being combined. Not remembering where he was at. Belligerence.

The rest of the world is noticing also
Joe Biden’s status as the frontrunner in the Democratic presidential race highlights the party’s hypocrisy when it comes to striking down Donald Trump, SKY News Australia "Outsiders" host Rita Panahi says.

Ms Panahi said it’s surprising the candidate, who is “so confused that he has trouble remembering where he is and why he’s there,” has not been discounted.

“Biden's cognitive issues have been evident for some time but just watch the same media who for four years have been declaring Donald Trump mentally and physically unfit for office have a collective meltdown when Biden's mental faculties are questioned,” she said
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ebate.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

At this moment every one of the so called Biden supporters I've talked to don't really support Biden per se. I've asked all of them if the gaffes he's made bother them, and the general consensus is it only bothers them in relation to his elect-ability with regard to independents. Other than that they don't care, they just want to defeat Trump. One said she'd vote for a dirty trash can instead of Trump. :( Most were okay with Biden because of who he might pick for his cabinet, who he would appoint, etc, not anything he personally would do anyway. They're also voting for his stated policies and his judicial picks. He supposedly can't launch nukes without the order being verified by the secretary of defense to be an authentic order given by the president. One person actually expressed the opinion that if Biden chooses a younger VP then in 2021 if Biden is having mental issues, he could merely resign or get moved out and the VP could become president, perfectly acceptable. :roll:
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

M-Quigley wrote:At this moment every one of the so called Biden supporters I've talked to don't really support Biden per se. I've asked all of them if the gaffes he's made bother them, and the general consensus is it only bothers them in relation to his elect-ability with regard to independents. Other than that they don't care, they just want to defeat Trump. One said she'd vote for a dirty trash can instead of Trump. :( Most were okay with Biden because of who he might pick for his cabinet, who he would appoint, etc, not anything he personally would do anyway. They're also voting for his stated policies and his judicial picks.
Were Trump voters any different in 2016?
Wasn't it about preventing a Clinton in the Oval office?
Wasn't it about SCOTUS?

Tell me that people weren't really voting FOR a lifelong Democrat, WWE HoF, thrice married man who shared the March 1990 cover of Playboy...
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

bignflnut wrote:
M-Quigley wrote:At this moment every one of the so called Biden supporters I've talked to don't really support Biden per se. I've asked all of them if the gaffes he's made bother them, and the general consensus is it only bothers them in relation to his elect-ability with regard to independents. Other than that they don't care, they just want to defeat Trump. One said she'd vote for a dirty trash can instead of Trump. :( Most were okay with Biden because of who he might pick for his cabinet, who he would appoint, etc, not anything he personally would do anyway. They're also voting for his stated policies and his judicial picks.
Wasn't it about SCOTUS?

Tell me that people weren't really voting FOR a lifelong Democrat, WWE HoF, thrice married man who shared the March 1990 cover of Playboy...
Did good didn't we! :D
Abandon ye all HOPE!
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

bignflnut wrote:
Wasn't it about SCOTUS?

There were a few differences between Trump vs. Hillary in 2016 and Trump vs. Biden now. Biden is a traditional Democrat, while Trump was not a traditional Republican, more of a populist. Yes, in 2016 there were some voters who hated Hillary and wouldn't vote for her no matter what, but I talked to a lot of union members who traditionally vote Democrat, and none of them hated Clinton on any personal level. Very few of them cared about things like a server or the Clinton foundation alleged influence peddling, for example. For them to cross over and vote for Trump was simply they liked what he was selling. While Hillary talked about supporting American workers and had the support of the union heads, the rank and file knew how Bill got the job killing NAFTA passed, they knew how the companies started dropping the medical coverage for retirees after their costs skyrocketed due to Obamacare, and they knew she was going to support the job killing Asian Pacific partnership until she got flak for it from Sanders.

In addition, the union members I talked to were mostly pro 2nd amendment. They didn't know if Trump would keep his promise on SCOTUS picks and 2nd amendment legislation, but they knew for certain what Hillary would do, because she came out and said it publicly. So I guess my point is for the people who crossed over and voted for Trump it was about politics, particularly things that affected their lives, not a blind hatred of one candidate over another.