candidate Harris wants to exec action AW import ban if elect

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

candidate Harris wants to exec action AW import ban if elect

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/national-govt ... xeUkoXmcJ/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can pretty much expect the others in the Democratic pack to parrot this or go further. I thought there was already some kind of import restrictions on certain firearms? (unless she wants to change the definition of assault style weapons to anything that shoots a bullet, or includes magazines over 2 rounds :roll: )
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: candidate Harris wants to exec action AW import ban if e

Post by Mr. Glock »

I always like to play "Sub-in-a-right" when reading these sorts of things. For example, wouldn't it be great if someone asks KH if:

Should you need a license to vote?
Be approved by your state government to participate in a religion?
Take mandatory training and a test to become a journalist?
Are unreasonable searches or cruel and unusual punishment ok if you hold a viewpoint not embraced by the President?
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: candidate Harris wants to exec action AW import ban if e

Post by Javelin Man »

Actually, her views, though still an infringement, seem to be the least restrictive of most of the major candidates. Still a violation of the 2nd. :evil:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George