Pro gun legislation signed in Indiana

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Pro gun legislation signed in Indiana

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/local/holcomb ... hu85esh5L/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

posted for the benefit of those who go there and want to be informed of changes in the laws. It also might someday be beneficial to Ohio gun owners as well, since it seems the Ohio legislature can't seem to pass legislation unless other states pass it first. (sometimes not even then) :roll:
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Pro gun legislation signed in Indiana

Post by WhyNot »

Yes yes ^^ correct

Kentucky got theirs :)
Indiana got theirs :)
Michigan got theirs :) OOOPS :shock: ...I'm sorry MI passed a gas tax increase

Ohio following the misleader of MI, is gettn' their soon (gas tax). Now, that happened like extra real Quick with this neu Admin...and OHio Rez fishing hunting deer turkey is going up huuuge like, 30%....Taxes R Us...
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
willbird
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Pro gun legislation signed in Indiana

Post by willbird »

M-Quigley wrote:https://www.whio.com/news/local/holcomb ... hu85esh5L/

posted for the benefit of those who go there and want to be informed of changes in the laws. It also might someday be beneficial to Ohio gun owners as well, since it seems the Ohio legislature can't seem to pass legislation unless other states pass it first. (sometimes not even then) :roll:
I work in IN so this is good news :-). Also IN is close enough that I can decide to shop there or Toledo...equal distance either way.
Have a great day today unless you have made other plans :-).