Sign the petition to impeach Nancy Pelosi

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AlanM

Sign the petition to impeach Nancy Pelosi

Post by AlanM »

AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
ArmedAviator

Re: Sign the petition to impeach Nancy Pelosi

Post by ArmedAviator »

I don't believe the White House can impeach anybody. It's up to the 2 chambers, is it not?
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
JimE
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by JimE »

ArmedAviator wrote:I don't believe the White House can impeach anybody. It's up to the 2 chambers, is it not?
The House impeaches, the Senate conducts the trial.
Getting the D's to impeach their chief loon will be impossible.
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

Much as I dislike that wicked witch of the west coast I shall not stoop to the level of the lefty loons by trying to undo a valid election. Besides, it would be futile. The lunatics that elected her are still there, they still vote, and more show up every day! There are more like her or even crazier than she is anxious to take her place. Nancy knows this. That is why she will never relent on the wall.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

I realize that you are all correct.
However, the petition does send a message.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Glock Rock

Post by Glock Rock »

https://twitter.com/wsj/status/1094585555306852352?s=21

House Democrats Assess How Hard to Press Gun-Control Agenda
In midterms, dozens of House Democratic challengers beat Republicans who had top NRA ratings
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Glock Rock wrote:https://twitter.com/wsj/status/1094585555306852352?s=21

House Democrats Assess How Hard to Press Gun-Control Agenda
In midterms, dozens of House Democratic challengers beat Republicans who had top NRA ratings
Looking at various races around the country and listening to the campaign rhetoric, I don't recall a lot of the Democrats actually placing gun control as a top thing on their agenda. Also listening to the few leftists I know, although one of them is fervently anti gun, even that one didn't place a lot of importance on gun issues compared to the bigger issue. That issue was Trump is bad and needs to be stopped, that the ACA needs to be protected, a woman's "right to choose", etc.

In addition, I've even talked to a few gun owners that don't seem to understand what the Democrats are defining an assault weapon as, or that the new legislation is not for ten years and does not yet have any grandfather clause, meaning if you got something already it becomes illegal. Adding a grandfather clause will probably be the "concession" the antis will put in to appear to be reasonable. :roll: