Vote Fraud

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

High Power

Re: Vote Fraud

Post by High Power »

JediSkipdogg wrote:High Power, interesting debate. However, I'm not worried about that at all. What I'm worried about is mail in voting and when do you technically have to vote by? How long are the courts going to be tied up determining if you truly needed to sign your mail in ballot? How long will they be tied up deciding if you had to have it postmarked by three days before election day or is postmarked on election day good enough? What if it's postmarked the day after but you swear it was in there the day before and because a third party messed up now your vote doesn't count?

Unfortunately, as we have seen already, there is a lot of mess-ups that can occur with mail in voting and with absentee voting in the past, I'm sure they have happened, but at a much smaller scale. Blow that scale up and you can decide the fate of a race.
You get no argument from me on all of the points that you make. I think we have to worry about everything the Marxists will do to steal the election. They will keep the fear of the coronavirus alive as long as possible as an excuse for mail in voting. They want this to be like the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes; where people can just send in a post card with their names and boxes checked.

Don't be surprised when you hear the push for internet voting come up. The excuse will be; "Well there are a few 'glitches' with mail in ballots. So to work around those 'glitches' we can just have internet voting."

The government cannot prevent hackers from breaking into their systems now. So what makes people think internet voting will be secure. Nevertheless, their will be people that will fall for that BS.

Like mail-in ballots, the National Popular Vote Law is just one more tool in the Marxist bag of tricks to steal an election.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
High Power

Post by High Power »

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
High Power

Post by High Power »

There is a bill in Ohio called HB70 Adopt compact to elect President by national popular vote
https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/legisl ... A133-HB-70

It is currently in the Federalism Committee http://ohiohouse.gov/committee/federalism chaired by John Becker (R) of Union Township. Hopefully it never makes it out!

He can be contacted easily via his web page http://ohiohouse.gov/john-becker, as can all members of that committee.

It’s easy just to send them a note and let them know we don’t support any state legislative movements to circumvent the Constitution or the Electoral College without a proper amendment!

BTW, look at the Sponsor and Cosponsors of HB70. They are all democrats. Is anyone surprised by that?
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

JediSkipdogg wrote:High Power, interesting debate. However, I'm not worried about that at all. What I'm worried about is mail in voting and when do you technically have to vote by? How long are the courts going to be tied up determining if you truly needed to sign your mail in ballot? How long will they be tied up deciding if you had to have it postmarked by three days before election day or is postmarked on election day good enough? What if it's postmarked the day after but you swear it was in there the day before and because a third party messed up now your vote doesn't count?

Unfortunately, as we have seen already, there is a lot of mess-ups that can occur with mail in voting and with absentee voting in the past, I'm sure they have happened, but at a much smaller scale. Blow that scale up and you can decide the fate of a race.
If my memory serves me (and it increasingly does not), the major problems with absentee voting has been with the military. I know that I did not receive my absentee ballot for the 1972 election until January, 1973. This is not an uncommon problem with the APO's trying to keep up with service members, especially in combat zones and there have been numerous reports in the past of military ballots not arriving in time.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
High Power

Post by High Power »

schmieg wrote:

If my memory serves me (and it increasingly does not), the major problems with absentee voting has been with the military. I know that I did not receive my absentee ballot for the 1972 election until January, 1973. This is not an uncommon problem with the APO's trying to keep up with service members, especially in combat zones and there have been numerous reports in the past of military ballots not arriving in time.
My great-great-grandfather stated that he voted for Abe Lincoln in the election of 1864 when he was in the Union Army. My ancestor was born in 1844. Does anyone else notice the problem with what my ancestor did?
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

High Power wrote:
schmieg wrote:

My great-great-grandfather stated that he voted for Abe Lincoln in the election of 1864 when he was in the Union Army. My ancestor was born in 1844. Does anyone else notice the problem with what my ancestor did?
There is not necessarily a problem. In 1864, each state determined who could vote. Most of the states had removed the requirements of land ownership by that time, but the age requirements varied.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
High Power

Post by High Power »

He was from Ohio. The voting age remained 21 until I turned 18 in Ohio. So it was a safe bet that it was still 21 in 1864.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

schmieg wrote:There is not necessarily a problem. In 1864, each state determined who could vote. Most of the states had removed the requirements of land ownership by that time, but the age requirements varied.
Personally I wish we had a way to divide land ownership from actual US citizenship and the right to vote. Why does my household get two votes on a school levy and the house next to me get six? Does those other 4 pay property taxes? I bet not. What about my stylish vacation home in Florida? (ok, I don't have one but say I did.) Why can't I vote for a levy that directly affects my taxes down there. Or even better, the city I work for where 5000 people (estimated total pop is about 12,000) decided an income tax increase for the 75,000+ that work here. It seems in 2020 we'd have figured a way that everyone can vote once, and they can vote for people, but you have the right to vote for any financial levy/tax decisions anywhere that you have a direct involved interest in.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

High Power wrote:He was from Ohio. The voting age remained 21 until I turned 18 in Ohio. So it was a safe bet that it was still 21 in 1864.
During the Civil War, many states gave the vote to anyone serving in the military. Ohio set up an absentee voting system for soldiers, but I cannot find anything on the details of that, whether it waived age limits or not.
-- Mike

Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-official ... ce-1534183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Texas Official Arrested On Felony Election Fraud Charges, Could Face 99-Year Sentence
On Wednesday afternoon, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced the arrest of four people allegedly connected to a vote harvesting scheme in the state's 2018 Democratic primary election, including a Democratic victor of that primary.

The four individuals—Charlie Burns, Dewayne Ward, Marlena Jackson and Jackson's husband Shannon Brown, a Democrat who was serving as Gregg County's Precinct 4 commissioner—collectively stand accused of 134 different felony charges of election fraud and ballot tampering.

If found guilty, each individual could face six months in jail to 99 years in prison.

Paxton alleged that the group cast mail-in ballots for able-bodied voters during the 2018 primary, falsely proclaiming that the voters were disabled. Texas state law only allows residents to cast mail-in ballots if they are over the age of 65, are in jail or have a physical disability or medical condition that impairs them from voting.
https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/ne ... 6M.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A grand jury returned indictments on 23 felony counts against Commissioner Brown, 97 felony counts against Marlena Jackson, eight felony counts against Charlie Burns, and six felony counts against DeWayne Ward.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

There’s an underworld out there that trades on ballots and forgeries,” Spencer told PJ Media in an interview Monday. “They prey on old folks or people in very poor communities. It’s a huge problem and it’s one of those subterranean problems where it’s very difficult to find who these people are.”

Spencer cited a New York Post article in which a Democratic political operative confessed to engaging in voter fraud for decades. “An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster, who remained anonymous for fear of prosecution, told The Post. “It could be enough to flip states.” He described situations where operatives — or even nurses — would go from room to room in nursing homes and fill out the ballots for residents.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

We’ve never seen this many people voting so far ahead of an election,” Michael McDonald of the University of Florida, who runs the project, told Reuters Tuesday. “People cast their ballots when they make up their minds, and we know that many people made up their minds long ago and already have a judgment about Trump.”

In states that report voter registration data by party, 1.2 million Democrats have returned mail-in ballots compared with just over 505,000 Republicans, indicating that President Trump’s consistent and unsubstantiated remarks saying mail-in voting is susceptible to fraud may be impacting the willingness of the GOP to vote by mail.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

More of the same and different.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsylva ... 20999.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The official overseeing elections in the state of Pennsylvania claimed Wednesday that the nine military mail-in ballots discarded before being found outside a dumpster weren’t a case of “intentional fraud.”

“From the initial reports we’ve been given, this was a bad error,” Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, a Democrat, said during an online news conference. “This was not intentional fraud. So training, training, training.”

Luzerne County officials said last week that the person who discarded the ballots appears to be a temporary contractor who was subsequently removed from service and told not to return.

FBI agents found the nine ballots after launching an investigation based on a tip from county officials. Seven of the nine were cast for Republican President Donald Trump.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/ballots-f ... 34043.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Over a dozen ballots were found in trash cans in California this week, said the local man who discovered them.

Osvaldo Jiménez, 43, found the ballots among other discarded mail in separate receptacles on Virginia Avenue in Santa Monica on Oct. 8. Jiménez was walking his dog in the afternoon when he opened a trash can on his street to deposit his dog’s waste.

“The first thing that caught my eye was a big bulk of white envelopes and other miscellaneous mailings in the dumpster,” Jiménez told The Epoch Times.

“I thought it was just somebody pulling a prank on me or something, because you don’t find that stuff in the trash can. And as I started digging through the envelopes, I came across a bunch of mail-in ballots.”

No ballot s in this last one, but sounds like a LOT of mail
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/10 ... l-carrier/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Special agents from the United States Postal Service raided the home of an Allegheny County mail carrier over the weekend.

At a time when public confidence in mail delivery is low, a mail carrier is suspected of putting out his deliveries with the morning trash.

Special agents from the United States Postal Service raided the carrier’s home in Baldwin on Sunday night, confiscating eight large garbage bags of suspected undelivered mail, according to neighbors.
neighbors who did not want to be identified said they suspect other mail has already found its way to the landfill. Neighbors say trash bags, like the ones shown in a photo from two weeks ago, have been put outside Troesch’s house almost every Sunday night for Monday morning pickup.

On a side note I was wondering if I sent for an absentee ballot if I could instead vote at the Poll (Preferred method for me). I was considering requesting an absentee ballot in case for some reason the polls end up being closed.. I got an answer the other day and figure I would share it for anyone else that might be wondering the same thing. If you send for an absentee ballot it is marked in the voter rolls. If you show up at the polling location on voting day they will see that you submitted an application for an absentee ballot and you will not be allowed to vote using the standard polling procedures, but instead will have to fill out a Provisional ballot.
So they sit on the provisional ballot until they can verify whether or not you submitted a mail in ballot. which in itself is interesting as voting is supposed to be anonymous, so how are they tracking the mail in ballots and provisional ballots.
I'll see you at the Polls on Voting day.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

I voted early Tuesday in Mercer County, NO LINE!
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I, too, had requested an absentee ballot and found that requesting one=a vote cast. That meant my option of going to the polls was eliminated without going through hoops to cast a provisional ballot and when will that vote be counted? I reckon I'll send the ballot in and hope nothing drastic changes in the last week before the election.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George