Vote Fraud

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

High Power

Re: Vote Fraud

Post by High Power »

ELECTION STOLEN. TRAITORS TRAPPED. BRING ON THE MILITARY 45 . IF NOT NOW, WHEN? CYBER SYMPOSIUM.

Great video to watch, hosted by Mike Lindell.

https://www.{inappropriate language}.com/video/1lqBU5LxaAgC/
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

strangely, a clickable link with an insert ''{inappropriate language} ''....doesn't work

Attempted inserting ''youtube'', doesn't work
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
High Power

Post by High Power »

Let’s see if this works:

https://www.{inappropriate language}.com/video/1lqBU5LxaAgC/

EDIT: it looks like that will not work. So try copying and pasting the link to your browser.

https://www.{inappropriate language}.com/video/1lqBU5LxaAgC/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by High Power on Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
EricTheBald

Post by EricTheBald »

Looks like the language filter is causing an issue...?
-

I identify as Supreme Emperor of the 20 known Universes.
My preferred pronouns are: My Lord and Your Grace.

-
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

Maybeee....possibly...just spell out the offending website here

I tried a C&P to a frrrrresh browser window, no-can-do

Starting to become too much workee hehe
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
High Power

Post by High Power »

WhyNot wrote:Maybeee....possibly...just spell out the offending website here

I tried a C&P to a frrrrresh browser window, no-can-do

Starting to become too much workee hehe
Go to this link, then scroll down the page to Post #16,277. The link is in that posting. Sorry if that sounds complicated but I’m on an iPad now and I hate typing with this thing. Let me know if it works.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/th ... 4/page-326
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

b i t c h u t e . c o m
is the website that is being tossed
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Who had August in the 25th Amendment pool?
After the disastrous events in Afghanistan, we must confront a serious question: Is Joe Biden capable of discharging the duties of his office or has time come to exercise the provisions of the 25th Amendment?
Quote Tweet
Rick Scott
@SenRickScott
· Aug 12
Inflation is raging. The debt ceiling expired & U.S. debt is headed to $45 TRILLION. Kabul is falling to the Taliban & encounters in the #BidenBorderCrisis just hit a 20 YEAR HIGH.

Democrats control the House, Senate & @WhiteHouse. What in the world is Joe Biden doing?
Florida US Senator says the quiet part out loud...
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

The problem with the 25th Amendment is the #2 and #3 - Kamala and Nancy.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Some San Fernando Valley voters think they are being wrongly prevented from casting a ballot in the upcoming gubernatorial recall election.

At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not.

SNIP

In addition to friends of hers who experienced the issue and two other women outside the polling place, Bender said that inside, “the man next to me was arguing the same thing.”

Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.”***

Bender added that, to her knowledge, many of those affected by this issue are self-identified Republicans, and she’s suspicious.

“I’d still like to know how I voted,” Bender said.
***How angry, ma'am? Are you going to send a sternly worded letter? I'm certain the system trembles at your reported anger. Let's just rely on Trump judges and the next rigged and stolen election to remedy all of the institutional corruption that has us on life support.

Somebody out there still insists "This can't happen in America!".

How many of these "provisional ballots" will be discarded or have the chain of custody challenged?

Other sketchy nuttiness

docachna

Post by docachna »

bignflnut wrote:
Some San Fernando Valley voters think they are being wrongly prevented from casting a ballot in the upcoming gubernatorial recall election.

At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not.

a/k/a "Rigged Election 2.0".
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Election integrity issues from the 2020 presidential election have yet to be resolved, "so we are not ready for 2024," Phill Kline, Director of the Amistad Project, warned on Monday.

Kline was asked by "Just the News, Not Noise" TV show cohosts John Solomon and Amanda Head if election integrity issues had been solved after the 2020 election. "No, we still have many of the same problems," he replied, explaining that this is "because the legislatures have not taken the time to understand the problem."
Soap Box being shut down as people are being de-platformed.
Ballot Box is still "problematic" as the kids say.
Jury box is... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ye olde cartridge box according to Larry McDonald...well, Canadians enjoy getting trampled by horses and kneed in the ribs.

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

The agent informed Engelbrecht that “two women” at the FBI’s headquarters believed that Phillips and Engelbrecht were “in the wrong for doing this” and that the D.C. office was now trying “to figure out how you guys broke the law to find all of this”.

Engelbrecht added, “which of course we didn't, but that was kind of their MO [modus operandi], they were going to try to pin something on us, and today you can pick your headlines about how the FBI has done this time and again.”

Phillips remarked, “The problem is they know about this and they chose to do nothing. They chose to investigate it and in the end, they chose to blame us, but this is China. These are Chinese operatives in the United States, these are Chinese citizens who are programming this.”

Engelbrecht and Phillips, who have worked in the election industry for a combined fifty years, described how this was a “complete and total failure” of federal law enforcement, U.S. intelligence, and the Department of Homeland Security which is primarily responsible for the “critical infrastructure” making up the U.S. election system.

“In fact, the president of this company sits on the board of another election company that is one of the founding members of DHS's election security task force. So you want to talk about the fox in the hen house? It's all right there,” Engelbrecht noted about Konnech CEO Eugene Yu’s membership on Votem Corp.’s Board of Advisors.

Furthermore, Phillips added, “The same individual who programmed this election mess, PollChief, was also the lead programmer for the Confucius Institute internal comms [communication] mechanism.”
Most important election of our LIVES!!!!

High Power

Post by High Power »

New SCOTUS case just in time for 2024.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0hpKH7Kk ... n_US&s=i16