‘Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife’ (#BANeverything)

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: ‘Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife’ (#BANeverything)

Post by schmieg »

bignflnut wrote:
JEFFERSON COUNTY, Pa. — A woman used a bra to restrain a victim during a burglary after finding people in a house that was supposed to be empty, police said.

Jeremy Appleton and Andrea Roton broke into the home July 19 believing the family had gone to the airport, WJAC reported. However, three juveniles were inside, Explore Jefferson reported.

Roton used a bra to restrain a victim, while the couple ransacked the house, stealing an undisclosed amount of prescription medication and eating food out of the cupboards.

I'd guess that more crimes have been committed using a brassiere (at least this one) than have been committed with a bump stock (allegedly one in history).

Time for congressional hearings and outrage! Who wants to ban these?
Your url reference cannot be found. So, this story lacks support. Wish I had more uplifting news for you.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
drc

Post by drc »

schmieg wrote:
bignflnut wrote:
JEFFERSON COUNTY, Pa. — A woman used a bra to restrain a victim during a burglary after finding people in a house that was supposed to be empty, police said.

Jeremy Appleton and Andrea Roton broke into the home July 19 believing the family had gone to the airport, WJAC reported. However, three juveniles were inside, Explore Jefferson reported.

Roton used a bra to restrain a victim, while the couple ransacked the house, stealing an undisclosed amount of prescription medication and eating food out of the cupboards.

I'd guess that more crimes have been committed using a brassiere (at least this one) than have been committed with a bump stock (allegedly one in history).

Your url reference cannot be found. So, this story lacks support. Wish I had more uplifting news for you.
All you have to do is highlight a section of the text and do a Google search. The original source deleted their page. That is why there is a 404 error. Here is a link to the
same story

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/trend ... AM2EMSNXI/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Google search results

https://www.google.com/search?q=A+woman ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

drc wrote:
schmieg wrote:
bignflnut wrote:

All you have to do is highlight a section of the text and do a Google search. The original source deleted their page. That is why there is a 404 error. Here is a link to the
same story

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/trend ... AM2EMSNXI/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Google search results

https://www.google.com/search?q=A+woman ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You certainly missed the point of my comment.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

I lifted my cup to your comments, schmieg.

I have a daughter who insists that I tell her dad jokes before she goes to bed...
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

bignflnut wrote:I lifted my cup to your comments, schmieg.

I have a daughter who insists that I tell her dad jokes before she goes to bed...
It's a bit early in the day to lift a cup in return (unless it's my coffee cup), but I will lift a cup of wine back tonight.
-- Mike