Jack Carr - The Terminal List - coming to Prime in July

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Jack Carr - The Terminal List - coming to Prime in July

Post by Bruenor »

I know there are a few readers on here, and I'm sure some of you are familiar with retired Navy Seal / author , Jack Carr. His first novel "The Terminal List" is being turned into a 8 part mini series to stream on Amazon Prime in the near future. If you haven't read any Jack Carr I suggest you consider add him to your reading list.

{url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt9bTQxy_K4]Trailer[/url]

https://www.officialjackcarr.com/the-te ... -july-1st/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Prime Video revealed Thursday that The Terminal List, an Amazon Original series starring Chris Pratt, will drop all eight episodes via the platform on July 1.

Based on the novel by Jack Carr, The Terminal List follows James Reece (Pratt) after his entire platoon of Navy SEALs is ambushed during a high-stakes covert mission. Reece returns home to his family with conflicting memories of the event and questions about his culpability. However, as new evidence comes to light, Reece discovers dark forces working against him, endangering not only his life but the lives of those he loves.

The Terminal List marks Pratt’s first series-regular role since NBC’s hit Parks and Recreation. The drama also stars Constance Wu, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Taylor Kitsch, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Riley Keough and Jai Courtney.
Director Antoine Fuqua - Shooter, Training Day, Magnificent Seven, etc.. etc..

How Navy SEAL Author Jack Carr Got Chris Pratt’s Attention
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson