Happy birthday AlanM!

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Happy birthday AlanM!

Post by Brian D. »

I've known Alan since Carmen Fovozzo was actually young! Okay, no, it hasn't been THAT long! :lol:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Happy birthday AlanM!

Post by Javelin Man »

Happy Birthday, Alan! :) I met him a couple of times including at Campbell gathering.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
AlanM

Re: Happy birthday AlanM!

Post by AlanM »

Thank you guys.
I moved to Charlottesville, VA to be with/near my eldest daughter in 2011 but I still monitor this forum a couple of times a week.

There's a post I'm working that I will probably post to several state gun forums concerning a possible method to get local politicians to listen to reason.
Not with threats but with a promise.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.