Mail in voting

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Mail in voting

Post by screwman »

Doing some research on voter registration last night, I counted 16 houses on my road to the county line. The website says 36 registered voters. I counted 12 that haven't lived here in years, three of which I know are dead.
One address has 6 voters, 4 of them live in South Carolina.

Anybody see any room for fraud.
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
Brian D.

Re: Mail in voting

Post by Brian D. »

Maybe pass this along to our Ohio Secretary of State? I'm sure what you found is far from rare.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
machinegunkelly

Post by machinegunkelly »

Concerned armed citizens
You can check on your self here.
Then look at your neighborhood, that is what the all mail vote will be using, I guess. Only my wife and I here, records show 3, guess the Labador gets a vote.
2 mile road, 16 houses, 64 voters of which 6 listed have passed on in the last 10 years. Perpetual voters.
MGK
Address Search
https://voterrecords.com/address-search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by screwman »

machinegunkelly wrote:Concerned armed citizens
You can check on your self here.
Then look at your neighborhood, that is what the all mail vote will be using, I guess. Only my wife and I here, records show 3, guess the Labador gets a vote.
2 mile road, 16 houses, 64 voters of which 6 listed have passed on in the last 10 years. Perpetual voters.
MGK
Address Search
https://voterrecords.com/address-search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow! You almost double the voter participation with the same neighborhood stats!

If it's any consolation, the freinds of mine, with the four extras, vote Republican.
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Amazing information! I am going through Coldwater, Ohio records. I am seeing hundreds of voters in the plus 90 yeas old group! I did see some that I know are dead. Population 5,114.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
skylinechiliboi

Post by skylinechiliboi »

This election boils down to who can fraud the hardest. If you actually believe that the American people will have a majority say in what's coming...You must be pretty naive.