ohioccw.org last updated Feb16?!

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: ohioccw.org last updated Feb16?!

Post by Chuck »

747tech wrote:Over the years I had sent various message to those running the page. One about renewing membership, another expressing interest in writing for the main site and yet others about log in issues.
As far as I can remember nobody ever responds. I remember a post looking for writers and for more than a few years it only had 4 replies.
Communication can’t be one way only and still have content that is current.
I am hoping very much to have a new job soon that will give me more free time to spend on the forums and at the state house
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)