A Comedian gives you the anti RKBA thinking

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

A Comedian gives you the anti RKBA thinking

Post by bignflnut »

God Bless Comedians. They say the unPC things that we're all thinking, because they connect to audiences.

That said, Larry Wilmore, who is sometimes funny, is telegraphing this "Mental Illness" (NSFW) route toward Eugenics.
He couldn't be more wrong, but he said it out loud.
Plain, simple and clear. Note the dehumanizing NSFW language.
Of course society has already accepted the legal Othering of the "mentally ill" / "mentally unhygienic". Even some in the proRKBA board universe agree with Biden that RKBA isn't absolute (which means, 1A, 4A, 5A, 6A, 7A, 8A aren't absolute, either).

Quick Quiz: Which genocide started by labeling the targeted group as sub-human?
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: A Comedian gives you the anti RKBA thinking

Post by bignflnut »

As I said, God Bless Comedians.

Here's the Bee doing what it do...
There was an attempted shooting earlier today but luckily, the police were close by.

They managed to tackle the shooter's AR-15 to the floor. They pinned it to the ground and kicked it a few times for good measure, though it did not appear to be resisting arrest.

Bewildered, the shooter shrugged and slowly backed away.

"Honestly I was kinda hoping to make a name for myself," he told reporters later. "But they just blamed the gun. So... well, I guess I won't be famous after all."

"At this point, we aren't looking for any further suspects," an FBI official told reporters as the AR-15 was read its rights and hauled away in the back of a police cruiser. "It seems the AR-15 acted entirely of its own volition, without any human operator who might have behavioral or mental issues."

"The weapon is obviously a menace that needs to be locked up to prevent any further harm," he added.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Comediens are the big thinkers, man. They tell it like it is...
New ad for Dave Chappelle comedy special strikes back at woke culture: 'If you say anything, you risk everything'

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

You know, as the ERPO thing takes all the oxygen away from the collapsing economy and the inverted yield curves, back in 2015, libs were all about seeking justice and not bringing the power of the State down on everyone for minor injustices. Here is a NSFW little ditty that posed as comedy. HBO thinks vulgarity is funny.

Ironically, now the Deplorables who have been Othered, i.e. you and I, are staring at our turn being rolled in the barrel, cuz we totally deserve it.

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

So, Chappelle is feeling the wrath of the woke.
Maj Toure is lovin it (NSFW Ammoland article)
Mr. Chappelle, I was crazy hype to hear you say you’re a firearm owner, whereas, most celebrities seem unwilling not admit such a thing. Simply mentioning that you are a gun owner, while acknowledging that it’s a mere tool used for emergencies, is a dope level of objectivity and transparency. That creative balance is why you are one of the BEST TO EVER DO IT.

Thanks for being you, and no bones were broken during my viewing of the hilarious Sticks and Stones.

My hope is that this letter reaches you, your fans, and even the people who hate your guts, so that more people are properly informed about gun ownership.