Favorite Gun Store in NE Ohio?

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

deanimator

Favorite Gun Store in NE Ohio?

Post by deanimator »

Lately, aside from the Berea gun show, I only go to Fin, Feather, Fur in Middleburg Heights, with rare trips to Cabela's.

Does anyone else have favorite stores in the Cuyahoga, Lorain or Summit County areas?
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
SMMAssociates

Re: Favorite Gun Store in NE Ohio?

Post by SMMAssociates »

Deanimator:

We have Fin here, and Cabela's, and a hole-in-the-wall store - "Miller's Rod & Gun". I've been dealing with Mike Miller and family for about 20 years. No regrets, except when Amy quit about ten years ago :) . (Delightful to look at, etc. Being married can be a disadvantage.) Amy quit right before she got married....

(44 years, if memory serves.)

Mike just hired a new girl. She's got a CHL, so she (probably) is over 21, by an hour or two. Cute, though. Gotta get back there if I ever get any money - both the wife and I are on Social Security.

Mike's worth a visit if you're in the area - might help to tell 'em you know me. (Or not :D .)

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
Whirlwind06
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Whirlwind06 »

I like B&D range in Lorain, they have a pretty good selection. Prices are okay.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Stonewall...wail away....big selection of guns and accessories..always helpful when I need help..they will go out of there way for me....It’s most likely because I’m a wonderful guy... :wink:
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

carmen fovozzo wrote:Stonewall...wail away....big selection of guns and accessories..always helpful when I need help..they will go out of there way for me....It’s most likely because I’m a wonderful guy... :wink:
Stonewall is great :roll: as long as you don't get shot walking through the door. :lol:
Black Rifles Matter
WeinerDog

Post by WeinerDog »

Kame’s in North Canton !!!
ruger

Post by ruger »

Fin in Milan and Ashland are two of my go-to places. Sportsman’s Den in Shelby is my other. I have bought guns from all three places and they have the best prices I’ve found. The Fin store in Rossford (near Toledo) is good too, so I will shop there when working out that way.

Ammo (when on sale) is priced about as low as i can find w/o ordering on line.