I adulted !

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

I adulted !

Post by Bruenor »

Makes me worry for the the future generations if this is what they feel are accomplishments.

https://www.amazon.com/Adulted-2018-201 ... 78933500X/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: I adulted !

Post by Javelin Man »

This comes from schools where well-meaning psychiatrists have insisted that teachers praise and give incentives for everything a child does right but ends up teaching students to expect rewards for everything, not just doing it because it is right. If no reward, then the students sulk and become bigger troublemakers later which results in a whole new level of rewards. Punishment for doing wrong is never discussed. :roll:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
M-Quigley

Re: I adulted !

Post by M-Quigley »

I took it as comedic satire, but unfortunately there's probably some snowflake out there that would expect these kind of stickers for real. :(