Membership Cards and forum Badges

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Membership Cards and forum Badges

Post by kcclark »

Chuck wrote: Try this direct link
https://ohioccw.org/index.php?option=co ... Itemid=456" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That worked for me. Thank you.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

kcclark wrote:
Chuck wrote: Try this direct link
https://ohioccw.org/index.php?option=co ... Itemid=456" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That worked for me. Thank you.
Renewed today because of that link. Thanks.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Jim-in-Toledo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Jim-in-Toledo »

main site
login
go to member dashboard under join/renew
bottom option to renew now

Worked for me 8)
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
Robert Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
I am the expert on my opinion.
And no one else's.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

I just renewed and it worked, needs a different password for main page? Mine expired on Feb. 8th, just saw this and happen to check..
It does seem a little weird, had to try 2 or 3 times to get to the right page.
You have to go to the Dashboard there is no link in the Join/Renew.

Steve
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Pops Fun wrote:I just renewed and it worked, needs a different password for main page? Mine expired on Feb. 8th, just saw this and happen to check..
It does seem a little weird, had to try 2 or 3 times to get to the right page.
You have to go to the Dashboard there is no link in the Join/Renew.

Steve

We are working on the same user ID and password for both the main site and the forums.
Wish us luck
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
Mfrench1

Post by Mfrench1 »

Ok I need help. I joined March 1st, registered on the main site and forums site and paid membership dues. I waited to give time for processing but still having trouble.I can log in on both sites with user name and password but don't enter a secret key because I have no idea what that is. I have tried to enter my member number but could not find it the box. I think I was in the right spot since I could update my location. The links for "do not Patronize" and "Ohio CCW Laws" result in error or not found. Can not see the for sale topics. Can someone help this old man figure this out.