NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE... NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE...

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE... NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE...

Post by OldManTod »

Here we go again..

T
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE... NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE...

Post by NavyChief »

OldManTod wrote:Here we go again..

T
Huh? Am I missing something?
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by OldManTod »

No Justice, No Peace is Art McKoy's battle cry:

http://www.cleveland.com/cuyahoga/plain ... xml&coll=2

T
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

Ahh. I see. What a bunch o' maroons...
"We cannot have people dying at the hands of police officers," Campbell (the Mayor) said in an interview. "We absolutely have an obligation to get the training right and make sure that we are doing absolutely everything in our power to prevent police officers from getting in a situation where a shooting is even possible."

OK. That's easy. When they clock in, just have them stay in the station house their entire shift. That will keep them out of all those difficult and politically dicey situations...
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by OldManTod »

And I got this dame the other day giving me grief because I support Bush, then she lets loose: "When Clinton the democrat was in the orifice (oops, Fruedian slip) I didn't have to worry about my job, now that a republican is in the office our bank may move outta downtown"...

Moral of the story, Campbell is a democrat and the mayor of same said downtown that the bank may move out of...

Needless to say I just stood there shaking my head because somebody that retarded just doesn't deserve to be heard..

T
OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by OldManTod »

I tell ya... If I could find some of the most eloquent words ever spoken I would put them in the previous post too...

It goes something like "I am a warrior... A warrior"...

Those words spoken by the great Kellen Winslow Jr. prior to mounting his iron horse and crashing his pro football career away...

Thin the heard and if not Here's your sign..

T
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: ...

Post by NavyChief »

OldManTod wrote:Thin the heard and if not Here's your sign..
Here's a thought - since we can't outlaw stupidty, can we just take the warning labels off everything and let nature run its course?
mdad

Post by mdad »

:D Navy Chief: NOW That's an Idea !!!
gd9704

Post by gd9704 »

Man, those words annoy me to no end.

Mr. McCoy is a felon--remember when a bank accidentally deposited something like $100k into the Black on Black Crime bank account????? Mr. "no justice, no peace" blew the money, claiming he thought it was from an annonymous donor. Bought cars for his family, jewelry, etc.....

Yet when he gets out of the joint, he's back--the leader of this rediculous group, and even gets his own radio show on Sunday nights on WTAM. :roll:

These "Heros" that get shot by the police are society's low-lifes--drug dealers, theives and thugs. If any of these "Heros" would stop and hit the ground when told by police, they's ALL BE ALIVE TODAY!!!

I'm white, and you could damn-well bet that if I charge the Cleveland Police with a knife in my hand I'd be full of holes as well--and I'd deserve it.
The black community would do well to muzzle this idiot, and find a more respectable spokesman for their causes.
rickt
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

For a Little Balance Read Phillip Morris

Post by rickt »

At least one PD columnist has a level head on his shoulders. Read Phillip Morris's two most recent columns, both of which deal with these shootings.

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindeal ... ip_morris/
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

The Plain Dealer wrote: The three suspects forced patrolmen to shoot them: McCloud attacked police with a knife, Wilson attacked a patrolman with a car, and Renshaw tried to take a patrolman's gun, D'Angelo said.

Franko and Patrolman Joseph Wright saw Renshaw and another man make a drug deal about 4:50 p.m. They tried to arrest the men. One suspect got away. Wright caught Renshaw. But Renshaw broke away and Franko caught him. Renshaw punched Franko in the face about four times and then broke away again.
These guys were felons, caught in the act, resisting arrest, and assaulting police officers. And the thugs in the crowd crow for justice? It looks like they've already gotten justice.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Mnemesyne

Re: ...

Post by Mnemesyne »

NavyChief wrote:
OldManTod wrote:Thin the heard and if not Here's your sign..
Here's a thought - since we can't outlaw stupidty, can we just take the warning labels off everything and let nature run its course?

+1 (I rather like that idea honestly...would clear out alot of stupidity rather rapidly)
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: For a Little Balance Read Phillip Morris

Post by NavyChief »

rickt wrote:Read Phillip Morris's two most recent columns, both of which deal with these shootings.
I'd suppose he's pretty regularly vilified by all the usual suspects as being an Uncle Tom or (insert derogatory term here).