THEY TRULY ARE CLUELESS AND EVERYWHERE!

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Hermangotshisguns
Illegal Duplicate User

THEY TRULY ARE CLUELESS AND EVERYWHERE!

Post by Hermangotshisguns »

THE MICHIGAN VERSION OF TOBY HOOVER! MORE GARBAGE!

http://www.mppgv.org/
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Re: THEY TRULY ARE CLUELESS AND EVERYWHERE!

Post by Petrovich »

Hermangotshisguns wrote:THE MICHIGAN VERSION OF TOBY HOOVER! MORE GARBAGE!

I'm not trying to be a sexist here. I apologize in advance to Linda.

Is it my imagination, or are most of these misguided outfits headed up/founded by chics?

Is this some kind of niche for babes with man issues???
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

I didn't bother to read past the headline: Support Sensible Gun Policy. How bad can that be?

Maybe they oppose plain sight car carry, too.... :D
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
charles1198

Post by charles1198 »

I'm also against gun violence. That's why I have several to defend myself and my family. :D I'm surprised the MPPGV isn't against that! You know, after watching Bowling for Columbine, I kinda got the idea that all bad things have a link to Michigan, or was that bowling?
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

Petrofergov wrote:Is it my imagination, or are most of these misguided outfits headed up/founded by chics?

Pure speculation on my part, but here's my theory. Inasmuch as these folks have little but emotional arguments to work from, a woman will typically "tug at the heartstrings" much more effectively than a man ever could. Just my 2¢...
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

NavyChief wrote:Inasmuch as these folks have little but emotional arguments to work from, a woman will typically "tug at the heartstrings" much more effectively than a man ever could. Just my 2¢...
Florida must be paradise, Chief.

It costs way more than two cents to get a woman to tug at your heartstrings up here in Ohio. 8)
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Hermangotshisguns
Illegal Duplicate User

Post by Hermangotshisguns »

tommcnaughton wrote:I didn't bother to read past the headline: Support Sensible Gun Policy. How bad can that be?

Maybe they oppose plain sight car carry, too.... :D
Michigan does not allow Plain Sight Carry or Open Carry from what I have heard.
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

tommcnaughton wrote:It costs way more than two cents to get a woman to tug at your heartstrings up here in Ohio. 8)
Fortunately, I only have one to worry about. And she's promised to stick around even if I end up without two pennies to rub together.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Petrofergov wrote:
Hermangotshisguns wrote:THE MICHIGAN VERSION OF TOBY HOOVER! MORE GARBAGE!

I'm not trying to be a sexist here. I apologize in advance to Linda.

Is it my imagination, or are most of these misguided outfits headed up/founded by chics?

Trust me, NO offense taken! :D I won't even waste my time reading this crap! I really don't know where these ladies come from. Let's look at the (probable) facts;

1-most likely bleeding heart liberals
2-most likely such as Toby, had someone close to them have violence commited against them-SO LET'S BLAME THE GUN, NOT THE INDIVIDUAL (Sarah Brady for example)
3-most likely single or involved with another bleeding heart liberal, a man Republican would need duct tape for his head
4-most likely DID NOT GROW UP AROUND GUNS IN THE HOUSE thanks to their bleeding heart liberal parents
5-most likely hero worships Dan Rather and the rest of the liberal media types
6-most likely feels that the cops WILL be there to protect them when needed, after all, it is their jobs....,right?
7-most likely never got the proper education that guns don't kill people, people kill people
8-and finally, they're just too far gone to change their way of thinking!!!

If anyone has extras to add to these....,go for it!!!! :wink: Tag, you're it!
"Women must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself."
Susan B. Anthony~July 1871
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Hermangotshisguns wrote:Michigan does not allow Plain Sight Carry or Open Carry from what I have heard.
Sorry, but in Michigan law any weapon -- knife, gun, whatever -- in a motor vehicle is considered to be concealed, whether or not it is in "plain sight".
TunnelRat