Happy birthday Scavok!

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Happy birthday Scavok!

Post by Brian D. »

I think he's gone now, but ya never know.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Happy birthday Scavok!

Post by carmen fovozzo »

I loved The Scav..
Last edited by carmen fovozzo on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Blast from the past for sure.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
gilly32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by gilly32 »

I searched through some old posts, and there was a reference to Scavok turning 92 in 2011. That would make him 101 today if he is still around.

I always enjoyed his posts.
"The right to keep and bear arms is rooted in both self-defense and insurance against government’s propensity toward tyranny. The right pre-existed the Constitution. Thus, the Second Amendment is not its source. The right to keep and bear arms is natural and inalienable; the Second Amendment protects it, and Congress has no legitimate power to restrict it." - Senator John Cornyn (R., Tex.), as reported in the National Review on July 4, 2016

Burma Shave