Daily Chuckle

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Daily Chuckle

Post by Bruenor »

Good luck with that
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Daily Chuckle

Post by bignflnut »

This guy should be a counselor in the projects.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Bruenor wrote:Image

Good luck with that
He might rethink that after he is pistol whipped and his daughter is raped.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

Ahhhh projection, a specialty of the progressive left. He is reasonable, but would break into houses to steal if he had a bad family situation (could change I'd guess, so he still might have to do it someday...). Projection: He'd thus want to be talked to and given a cup of coffee, so no doubt everyone is just like him.

Kind of like the Anti-gun folks who don't feel competent to own a gun, so thus no one should. Because if they are not competent, no one is in their mind. Except maybe the military and some police. Because of their extremely high levels of training. Or something.

I do wonder if Mrs. Progressive Dad (or other female in the house) feels the same? And would that thinking hold true in the actual circumstance?
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

I do wonder if Mrs. Progressive Dad (or other female in the house) feels the same? And would...
Well, yes. Absolutely she / them approved it. They run it. He had to get approval er, ask permission to post.

THERE IS ANOTHER approval in the werks perhaps at the peaceful dwelling on 102 N. Love&Peace St. , perhaps they could place a sign out front advertising :shock: the miscreants potential events, have them in, warm milk & cookies.

I mean, why wait until 100/am for an intervention invention :P
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Even though Progressive Dad is satire and not technically real, sadly I know someone who actually thinks almost like that. :(