A Comedian gives you the anti RKBA thinking

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

A Comedian gives you the anti RKBA thinking

Postby bignflnut » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:00 pm

God Bless Comedians. They say the unPC things that we're all thinking, because they connect to audiences.

That said, Larry Wilmore, who is sometimes funny, is telegraphing this "Mental Illness" (NSFW) route toward Eugenics.
He couldn't be more wrong, but he said it out loud.
Plain, simple and clear. Note the dehumanizing NSFW language.
Of course society has already accepted the legal Othering of the "mentally ill" / "mentally unhygienic". Even some in the proRKBA board universe agree with Biden that RKBA isn't absolute (which means, 1A, 4A, 5A, 6A, 7A, 8A aren't absolute, either).

Quick Quiz: Which genocide started by labeling the targeted group as sub-human?
“A free people claim their rights, as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.” -Thomas Jefferson, 1774
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams 1798
Tweed Ring: "...we should have all done more to elected Republicans..." Agreed
bignflnut

Re: A Comedian gives you the anti RKBA thinking

Postby bignflnut » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:39 pm

As I said, God Bless Comedians.

Here's the Bee doing what it do...

There was an attempted shooting earlier today but luckily, the police were close by.

They managed to tackle the shooter's AR-15 to the floor. They pinned it to the ground and kicked it a few times for good measure, though it did not appear to be resisting arrest.

Bewildered, the shooter shrugged and slowly backed away.

"Honestly I was kinda hoping to make a name for myself," he told reporters later. "But they just blamed the gun. So... well, I guess I won't be famous after all."

"At this point, we aren't looking for any further suspects," an FBI official told reporters as the AR-15 was read its rights and hauled away in the back of a police cruiser. "It seems the AR-15 acted entirely of its own volition, without any human operator who might have behavioral or mental issues."

"The weapon is obviously a menace that needs to be locked up to prevent any further harm," he added.
“A free people claim their rights, as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.” -Thomas Jefferson, 1774
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams 1798
bignflnut

Postby bignflnut » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:13 am

Comediens are the big thinkers, man. They tell it like it is...

New ad for Dave Chappelle comedy special strikes back at woke culture: 'If you say anything, you risk everything'
bignflnut

Postby bignflnut » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:19 am

You know, as the ERPO thing takes all the oxygen away from the collapsing economy and the inverted yield curves, back in 2015, libs were all about seeking justice and not bringing the power of the State down on everyone for minor injustices. Here is a NSFW little ditty that posed as comedy. HBO thinks vulgarity is funny.

Ironically, now the Deplorables who have been Othered, i.e. you and I, are staring at our turn being rolled in the barrel, cuz we totally deserve it.
bignflnut

Return to Jeff Kirchner's Korner