The Well Armed Woman-shooting chapters

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

LongstrethLady

The Well Armed Woman-shooting chapters

Post by LongstrethLady »

Anyone have any experience with the shooting chapters? It seems they're popping up in lots of places. None anywhere close to where I live though of course :/
kathys

Re: The Well Armed Woman-shooting chapters

Post by kathys »

No but there is a chapter of "A Girl and a Gun" in my area(Northeast Ohio) that I plan on checking out. They meet in Painesville. I think it may be similar.
bearkitty

Post by bearkitty »

I am a fan of TWAW.

If there is a chapter near Cinci, I'd like to know, or have help in starting one.

Where are you LongstrethLady? A location in your profile really helps.

Lastly, WELCOME to OFCC.
"Awesome" is code word for CC in my house. Cuts down on the kids asking, loudly, in public, if I am in possession of anything that goes bang.
LongstrethLady

Post by LongstrethLady »

kathys wrote:No but there is a chapter of "A Girl and a Gun" in my area(Northeast Ohio) that I plan on checking out. They meet in Painesville. I think it may be similar.
I've just recently stumbled upon that site too. It did look pretty similar.
bearkitty wrote:I am a fan of TWAW.

If there is a chapter near Cinci, I'd like to know, or have help in starting one.

Where are you LongstrethLady? A location in your profile really helps.

Lastly, WELCOME to OFCC.
Added my location to my profile. I'm in the SE part of the state. And if you go onto the THAW site you can see where local chapters are (I can't remember exactly but it seems like there was one close to Cinci). Or get info on starting one.

Thanks for the welcome!
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

LongstrethLady wrote:
Added my location to my profile. I'm in the SE part of the state. And if you go onto the THAW site you can see where local chapters are (I can't remember exactly but it seems like there was one close to Cinci). Or get info on starting one.

Thanks for the welcome!
Ah, Logan and vicinity! I visit my mother in Lancaster regularly, not far from there.

And you are indeed welcome.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.