meeting people

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

KatieRose

meeting people

Post by KatieRose »

I'm interested in meeting people on the east side of Cleveland who share my common interest of guns, especially men. anyone know any meet ups happening or just a good way to meet guys who are into guns?
hvactom

Re: meeting people

Post by hvactom »

Volunteer to help promote OFCC at the gun shows. The room is full of guys interested in guns. So then you get to support OFCC and meet people/guys. Two accomplishments in one.
S&W M&P40, DPMS Panther AP4 5.56, Jap Arisaka Type 99
Ohio CHL, PA CWP
USAF Veteran, NRA Member, OFCC Member
HVAC Engineer At VA Medical Center-Wade Park
Grace Church of Greater Akron Safety Team Member

Even gun owners are against gun violence, that's why we carry.
wkdravenna

Post by wkdravenna »

Are you trying to find a date ? If so I still live in Bedford Heights off Rockside and 271 near 480's end. . :lol:

Welcome to the Forum.
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

You're about to be bombarded with private messages. Welcome.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

pirateguy191 wrote:You're about to be bombarded with private messages. Welcome.
Really?

I assumed it was just Garvas posting under a pseudonym with a guaranteed no-fail approach to generating traffic on the forums. ;)
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

Btw, to the OP: I'm sure there are plenty of guys here who will be interested, perhaps too many. You might thin the herd a bit if you narrowed the scope of your search just a little bit - "guys who are into guns" is about as broad a net as one can cast in these parts.

(I'm happily married, not interested, just offering suggestions...)
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

Take some training classes.

From beginner level all the way up, there's always plenty of men, but very few - if any at all - women shooters.

And when there's women shooters, they typically tend to come with their man. :lol:

I've been out of the dating pool since gasoline was less than $2 a gallon, but I'd imagine that with that kind of odds, you'd go home with at least a couple of phone-numbers! :P
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
techguy85

Post by techguy85 »

This is pretty funny, I must admit.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

OP.....You should of said women instead of men......There are women on this forum that would help you out.....FIRST.

Then and only then would I request meeting men on this forum.....you have know idea what your asking.....I've met most of these guys and wouldn't want my daughter (if I had one ) going anywhere near these guys... :wink:
....Anyway, welcome to OFCC.......YOU FOUND THE BEST PLACE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT GUNS AND THE 2ND A.......... :)
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
techguy85

Post by techguy85 »

carmen fovozzo wrote:OP.....You should of said women instead of men......There are women on this forum that would help you out.....FIRST.

Then and only then would I request meeting men on this forum.....you have know idea what your asking.....I've met most of these guys and wouldn't want my daughter (if I had one ) going anywhere near these guys... :wink:
....Anyway, welcome to OFCC.......YOU FOUND THE BEST PLACE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT GUNS AND THE 2ND A.......... :)
Come on now Carmen some of us are nice guys. Seriously.
I dated a police lt's daughter for a while. I'll never forget my first dinner with her family.
Him: Son, I understand that you have your Concealed Carry License and that you carry your firearm everywhere you are legally allowed to.
Me: Yes, sir I do.
Him: (speaking to his daughter) This is the first one you've brought home that I like.
I think she broke up with me partly because her dad actually liked me/
:lol:
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Welcome!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
HLShenkle74

Post by HLShenkle74 »

Welcome!!!
muxtech

Post by muxtech »

Welcome to the forum and good luck. I hope you find a good shooting buddy. I know how it is. I spent years trying to find a girl on the west side that liked to go shopping and buying countless pairs of shoes. Sigh, the good ones are always taken. :wink:
The British are going! The British are going!
diamond12

Post by diamond12 »

Oh my god. Do not meet men online who say they like guns. Bad idea.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I wonder if the OP found someone by now? One post and gone, always puzzles me. :?:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.