Bra Holster???

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ParaC7

Bra Holster???

Post by ParaC7 »

My wife heard of a holster that fits in the center of a brassiere for a very small pistol. Anyone heard of em? or seen em, know where to get one?

HMMM guess we could call it an over the shoulder heater holder!!!!
Gun Control means using both hands and hitting your target.

You want my guns Hillary???? SURE you can have them..................Bullets First!!!

Charlton Heston always was and always will be MY President!!!!
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

ParaC7:

They're out there....

Haven't seen one for years.

Somebody posted a picture of a very small girl with a very large Glock tucked into her thong. You need to avoid that with a bra rig....

(I used to know a little girl in High School who hadn't quite gotten with the program yet. The little widget between cups stuck out further than the parts that were supposed to stick out. Cute little kid, though.)

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
charles1198

Post by charles1198 »

Paxton Quigley had a "Super Bra", and there was a "Bosom Buddy" (easy to remember name) a few years back. You might try searching for those.

Edited to add: On CorneredCat.com there was this comment from a lady named Holly:
"I was reading on your page that you don't think too much about carrying in your bra. I've carried a Kel-Tec P-11 and P-32 behind the underwire behind my left breast for several years in cool weather with no discomfort. Maybe we just have different comfort levels. [My husband] got a clip that screws into the right side of the frame, just below the slide. It allows you to clip the pistol onto your belt, pants waistband, pocket, or bra.

I've been kicking aroung an idea for a soft leather holster to attach to an underwire bra at the same place I now clip the Kel-Tecs. I'll let you know if [we] ever build a prototype."
Yet another use for the Kel-Tec pocket clip. Kel-Tecs -- doing the job that every gun wants to do. :shock: :lol:
Ohio Medical Reserve Corps -- volunteer today!

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth." -- President George Washington
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Another vote for the KelTec clip....

However, don't let the counterkid at my favorite store install it.

He didn't realize that the pin that has to be removed was a "one-way only" type with a flange on one end....

No damage done (except to the original clip), and the replacement pin will adequately replace the trashed one, but it did explain some cussing from the back room.

Downside of the KT - some of us (like me) don't find the gun all that comfortable to shoot - to the extent that I don't practice like I should. My hands are big enough to deal with the gun except that it pinches my trigger finger somehow. One of these days....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

My boy brought his G/f to the house the other night and she was talking about learning to conceal a gun.

I couldn't pass this up: I showed her the pic that is usually posted online of the Lady with a Glock stuck into and sticking up out of her cleavage.

Now that is a Bra Holster! Anybody have the Pic??
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
Buckshot

Post by Buckshot »

I would think that one of those suede holsters with the metal clip normally used for IWB would work in this situation, provided the firearm is small enough and the "camoflauge" is large enough.

Buckshot
Sevesteen

Post by Sevesteen »

SMMAssociates wrote:Another vote for the KelTec clip....

However, don't let the counterkid at my favorite store install it.
My first thought here wasn't "don't let the counterkid install the clip" but "don't let the kid install it in the bra"...

sorry... :twisted:
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Sevesteen:

If it's the counterkid at my local store, NEITHER....

I'm afraid to ask about Ron's son's girlfriend.

Regards,
Stu.

יזכר לא עד פעם
sts47

Post by sts47 »

You can always go for the Mini 22 revolvers. My wife has even thought of that. Or a small derringer type pistol
The pen is mightier than the sword ... if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp.
The pen might not be mightier than the sword, but maybe the printing press was heavier than the siege weapon. Just a few words can change everything.
Sometimes, the best answer is a more interesting question.
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

That pic may seem in poor taste for the Womens Issues Section.....

That being said, I'm probably to blame for a least one thread in bad taste some where else in this site...... :oops:
Last edited by Jake on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Lighten up on the women! Remember it is not a joke to them.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

Great...a thread in the Women's section...without a single woman poster in the whole thread..and gratituitous cleavage.

Where's that +1 mod when you need him?

:)
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

We gotta link in the "Girls with guns" thread on XD-Talk and let this one die :D....

Regards,
Stu.

יזכר לא עד פעם
sabalo
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sabalo »

I think this thread has lived past it's shelf life.
======================================================
The beatings will continue until morale improves !

"It's bowb your buddy week."
Harry Harrison - DEATHWORLD

Let's all remember that 9 Bengals were arrested in a 9 month period !
(Source-ESPN)

Jerk Herder®