jackson Twp PD (Stark County)

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

captmud

jackson Twp PD (Stark County)

Post by captmud »

Friday 10/11 I was involved in a head on collision (thankfully not my fault). I was up moving around the scene and sat down just before police arrived. When the officer came to me I handed him my license and my CHL. I then told ah im and proceeded to hand him my holstered gun as I was going to be taken to the hospital. Poor officer was young and overwhelmed and put it in his car, but wanted me to call someone to give it to. Luckily a coworker ( who is licensed) came to the scene and I had the officer give it to him. All in all a very good experience. Also I was released with no Major injuries.
Brian D.

Re: jackson Twp PD (Stark County)

Post by Brian D. »

Glad to hear you're okay. But don't ignore any pains etc that might occur later.

EDIT: Since it was six days ago, any subsequent pains etc would have probably been evident by now. Although, spinal problems can be tricky.

After all these years all police and EMS/Fire agencies should have policies in place so that turning over a gun isn't an issue.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.