Sardinia. OH - A+

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

The German

Sardinia. OH - A+

Post by The German »

Nothing spectacular - was not paying attention, talking to a buddy and did 74 in a 60 near Sardinia, OH. Cop pulled me over, I informed, handed him licenses, he asked where it was and asked to leave the gun in the holster and hands on the steering wheel. He went back to his cruiser, wrote the ticket and came back. Asked what I was carrying and we talked about some other not important things. He was a nice cop and I understand that giving me a ticket was "justified" with 14 over.. oh well, lesson learned and first notify went fine with one of the good cops...
CroManGun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Sardinia. OH - A+

Post by CroManGun »

The German wrote:Nothing spectacular - was not paying attention, talking to a buddy and did 74 in a 60 near Sardinia, OH. Cop pulled me over, I informed, handed him licenses, he asked where it was and asked to leave the gun in the holster and hands on the steering wheel. He went back to his cruiser, wrote the ticket and came back. Asked what I was carrying and we talked about some other not important things. He was a nice cop and I understand that giving me a ticket was "justified" with 14 over.. oh well, lesson learned and first notify went fine with one of the good cops...
Nothing like a ticket to put a crimp in your macht schnell.
Genuine Scooter Trash
Member: NRA/OFCC/AAA/GER/AFG
Former Member: Amish Chippendales
I Am Not A Lawyer, But I Have Played One In Real Life
The German

Re: Sardinia. OH - A+

Post by The German »

I take it as a decent average with driving for 30+ years with only 2 tickets total... but I come more and more to the realization that this is not the Autobahn here :D