Clermont County rocks!

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Clermont County rocks!

Post by Brian D. »

Well, the Sheriff's office does a good job with the permits, anyhow. Of course, they're getting the most practice at doing this, last time I looked.

Only way it could be easier out there would be for them to install a "CCW drive through window".
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
PowerMac

Post by PowerMac »

Well, Sheriff Rodenberg is a Libertarian -- just like yours truly. :)

Unfortunately, Butler County isn't directly adjacent to Clermont County. :(
collin

Post by collin »

Sheriff Richard Jones does an admirable job. I'm especially pleased that he has brought "chain gangs" back to Ohio.
Old Coastie

Post by Old Coastie »

Brian,

How long did it take to get you license from Clermont county? I am at two weeks and counting. I know that isn't long, but I thought about this since the law was passed and finally decided to apply.

Mike
Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not really after you!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Took me just about a week, back in May of '04. The demand was high at that time, and they seemed like they were prepared for it. Perhaps now that the pace of applicants has slowed, they have less folks working on the CCW thing. They may have also had layoffs this year; many sheriiff's offices around Ohio certainly have. :(
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Old Coastie

Post by Old Coastie »

Well, I just got back from the sheriff's office. While there I was told that at this time they are running right at 40 days. Boy, I hope she was wrong. Next Tuesday will be 21 days. That's what I get for procrastinating.

Good shooting,

Mike
45akp

Turn around time

Post by 45akp »

Morgan County may be the best of all. How about 2hrs???
patriot

Post by patriot »

One of the guys that took my class, called to tell me he got his in Lake county in one day. Nothing wrong with that.
BeltFedWeapon

Hamilton Co.

Post by BeltFedWeapon »

I was told that Clermont Co. had the most timely issuance of CCW's in the southern Ohio area. Unfortunately I am in Butler County. The sheriff there has limited appointment times to drop off the papework. So, I tried Hamilton County..they took me the next day and I had my license in a week. Very professional and pleasurable experience!
Old Coastie

Post by Old Coastie »

Well, the 40 days I was quoted by the lady at the Clermont County Sheriff's office turned out to be 22 days. I was called today by a deputy and told I could come and pick up my license.

Happy days are here again!

Mike