Lebanon Ohio Police Traffic Stop

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Lebanon Ohio Police Traffic Stop

Post by WY_Not »

They one and the same. A LEO that goes on "fishing" expeditions and the LEO that wants to play Dirty Harry are one and the same. It is not their job to "remind people to follow the law". It is their job to follow the law, protect the rights of the people, and to keep the peace. May your chains set lightly upon you...
Wgonz wrote:I don’t have a problem with the cop “fishing.” That’s how you catch the bad guys. Personally, I don’t mind being stopped once in a blue moon just to be “reminded to follow the law.” I get what they’re doing. It’s the ones that want to play Dirty Harry and don’t just smile and wave goodbye when you show up clean that are the problems and give the good cops a bad name. Not a popular opinion, I’m sure. Just stating my two cents.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
BEAR!

Re: Lebanon Ohio Police Traffic Stop

Post by BEAR! »

Sevens wrote:Well I’ll admit that your quip was funny but did it REALLY take you two months to craft that gem?! :D
Nah, I don't check this section of the forum that often. Came up with that "gem" as soon as I read it.
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/