Bellbrook Sugarcreek school ok's volunteer response team

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Bellbrook Sugarcreek school ok's volunteer response team

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/local/bellbro ... VEVAWDAZQ/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These are volunteers that are vetted but supposedly they aren't teachers, or at least there won't be any armed teachers carrying directly in the classrooms. IDK if the volunteers are all school staff or volunteers from outside the school.
M-Quigley

Re: Bellbrook Sugarcreek school ok's volunteer response team

Post by M-Quigley »

Here is a follow up article, along with comments from various people.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/bellbro ... YEJJ3B7MA/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I'm guessing that the school board member that they mentioned, Mike Kinsey, is the longtime OFCC member, coordinator, forum moderator, etc. of the same name. Heckuva coincidence otherwise. He was from Daytonialand as memory serves.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JEaton

Post by JEaton »

Brian D. wrote:I'm guessing that the school board member that they mentioned, Mike Kinsey, is the longtime OFCC member, coordinator, forum moderator, etc. of the same name. Heckuva coincidence otherwise. He was from Daytonialand as memory serves.
Yes, that is the same Mike Kensey.

JLE
xpd54

Post by xpd54 »

JEaton wrote:
Brian D. wrote:I'm guessing that the school board member that they mentioned, Mike Kinsey, is the longtime OFCC member, coordinator, forum moderator, etc. of the same name. Heckuva coincidence otherwise. He was from Daytonialand as memory serves.

JLE
Huh. Didn’t know that.
".....in the end we must still slosh our way through the factbound morass of reasonableness."
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia in Scott v. Harris

The views expressed in this post are my own. They have not been reviewed or approved by my employer.

My Blog
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

xpd54 wrote:
JEaton wrote:

JLE
Huh. Didn’t know that.

Hope I didn't blow his cover as a mild mannered school board member! :lol:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.