England needs to do something about knife crimes

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

England needs to do something about knife crimes

Post by kcclark »

I'm guessing most of us here know England was supposed to be Utopia after England went after guns only to find knife crimes skyrocket. Saw this story on CNN about a British celebrity ticked off about his cousin being killed by a knife and wanting the government to do something. Saving the story for the next time one of my anti-gun friends sings the praises of anti-gun England. I always like using CNN stories to push my agenda with my anti-gun friends. :D
This needs to stop asap, UK government needs to bring higher sentencing for knife crime, it’s a pandemic
The British government has tried for years to reduce knife crime, which has been described a national crisis.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/21/world/ty ... index.html
Bruenor

Re: England needs to do something about knife crimes

Post by Bruenor »

But they made them illegal and setup Knife turn in bins years ago, only thing left is door to door.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson