Interesting comment at end of article on Mike Tyson

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Interesting comment at end of article on Mike Tyson

Post by M-Quigley »

It's been in the news recently ex boxer Mike Tyson punched an airline passenger. Allegedly though the drunk passenger wasn't just an overzealous fan but that he allegedly threw a water bottle at Tyson. What does any of this have to do with gun carry you ask? :) Check out the words at the end of the article.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/21/mike-tyso ... y-footage/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This week’s incident comes just weeks after Tyson encountered another overzealous fan at a comedy club, with the former fighter remaining calm and even hugging the admirer, who had a gun during the exchange.
Bruenor

Re: Interesting comment at end of article on Mike Tyson

Post by Bruenor »

That guy must have really been asking for it, and got what he asked for. Another story on this incident I saw, was from a person that ran into Tyson in front of the airport as he was arriving. Mike arrived smoking marijuana just having come from the 420 festival, was happy and in a good mood, and posed for selfies with this fan. to go from happy and high to punching some guy in the head, well I think the guy may have been doing it intentionally to get a payday. I hope all he ends up with in the end is the lumps he already received.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Bruenor wrote:That guy must have really been asking for it, and got what he asked for. Another story on this incident I saw, was from a person that ran into Tyson in front of the airport as he was arriving. Mike arrived smoking marijuana just having come from the 420 festival, was happy and in a good mood, and posed for selfies with this fan. to go from happy and high to punching some guy in the head, well I think the guy may have been doing it intentionally to get a payday. I hope all he ends up with in the end is the lumps he already received.
Supposedly in addition to berating him verbally the drunk guy threw a water bottle at Tyson. It was reported that the guy has a long felony record, including drug and alcohol use.
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Bruenor wrote:That guy must have really been asking for it, and got what he asked for. Another story on this incident I saw, was from a person that ran into Tyson in front of the airport as he was arriving. Mike arrived smoking marijuana just having come from the 420 festival, was happy and in a good mood, and posed for selfies with this fan. to go from happy and high to punching some guy in the head, well I think the guy may have been doing it intentionally to get a payday. I hope all he ends up with in the end is the lumps he already received.
Well deserved lumps. :lol:
Black Rifles Matter