Squirt Gun battery

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Squirt Gun battery

Post by bignflnut »

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — A 40-year-old Florida woman faces battery charges after she shot her neighbor with a squirt gun Saturday, the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said.

Deputies said the victim was walking past the home of Renee Bolduc, of St. Petersburg, when Bolduc walked from inside her house onto her porch and shot the victim in the face with a water gun.

The victim never entered Bolduc’s property or made any aggressive statements toward her, officials said.
Land of the Free
Home of the Brave

And the Sheriff's office is full of #Heroes

Got this criminal off the street, ending that crime spree.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Brian D.

Re: Squirt Gun battery

Post by Brian D. »

Local radio reporter stated it was a "water pellet gun", whatever that might be. But, he's a longtime liberal boy, can't keep his bias out of his story reading.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Brian D. wrote:Local radio reporter stated it was a "water pellet gun", whatever that might be. But, he's a longtime liberal boy, can't keep his bias out of his story reading.
A fully-automatic, extended capacity magazine, unlicensed water pellet revolver? :lol:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Before the guy I'm talking about was a news reader, he had a talk show on the station. His co-host was more to the right, so there was balance.

Yesterday I called the newsroom number and got him on the phone. Reminded him I'm the one who coined his nickname "liberal boy" and took him to task about the "water pellet gun" nonsense.

Some people mature and outgrow their leftist fantasyland mindset. Not Matt Reese.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

I recall an incident years ago of a case where someone was arrested for assault for using a squirt gun to spray random people with their own urine.

I know I wouldn't take kindly to some stranger spraying me with unknown liquids.

While the perceived threat posed by a squirt gun may not be universally understood to be dangerous, it very well could be.

That said, I believe that context is absolutely everything in a case like this.
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

TOTALLY unrelated :roll: :roll:

Buddy lives in next town (I do not, I live in a very nice area) his next door neighbor called the POLICE year & a half ago, some kid was walking down the road with... NO MASK. gasp! horror! :P
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Javelin Man wrote:
Brian D. wrote:Local radio reporter stated it was a "water pellet gun", whatever that might be. But, he's a longtime liberal boy, can't keep his bias out of his story reading.
A fully-automatic, extended capacity magazine, unlicensed water pellet revolver? :lol:
Pellets? I've heard of hard water but that's ridiculous. :lol:
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

M-Quigley wrote:
Javelin Man wrote:
Pellets? I've heard of hard water but that's ridiculous. :lol:
Might've been ice cubes, or as I call them, water croutons. :P
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
513resident

Post by 513resident »

Klingon00 wrote:I recall an incident years ago of a case where someone was arrested for assault for using a squirt gun to spray random people with their own urine.
I know I wouldn't take kindly to some stranger spraying me with unknown liquids.While the perceived threat posed by a squirt gun may not be universally understood to be dangerous, it very well could be. That said, I believe that context is absolutely everything in a case like this.
When I was a kid, I heard mention several times of putting Clorox in a squirt gun. IDK if anyone ever did it...but IMHO at least that is way worse than urine!
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

513resident wrote: When I was a kid, I heard mention several times of putting Clorox in a squirt gun. IDK if anyone ever did it...but IMHO at least that is way worse than urine!
Anything can become a weapon. Even household cleaning supplies.

Once heard of a middle aged husband and wife fighting where the wife threw what she thought was a bucket of water on her husband -- turned out to have bleach in the mix, burned his eyes -- she was charged and they separated.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798